The way I see you

The way I see you

A Story by Saikat

Its been heaven and hell, its been years, and its been you and me, how can all of it surpass, and that so easily. I say I have changed, just like the rainbow that today looked more of blue than it looked some years ago, I thought it was more of red then. But actually a rainbow has all the seven colors right? Same is for you, my Life. But I tended to ignore, and saw only one of your color at a time. The way I am seeing you now, my life, I know you have been telling me this, to allow myself to understand the way you are, accept all your terms and agree to all your conditions, welcome you with open arms. And you won't add a but after this, nor would I ask.


Questions that have no answers are often answered. With a new question. So would an oath work here? Something like, "I won't question!" ...sounds like quite a situation. My funny bone is tickling me now with a hell lot of misnomers, but let the clouds wander. The better part of every such situation is you always remember the situation, but you forget the resolution you promised to self. So this time I am blogging this. Will be in records.


People are the next concern. What about them? So let's apply a similar logic to solve the reasoning. People are the colors. So let's allow them to form the rainbow. Their perspectives matter. Their presence matters. What it doesn't is their color. Not their skin color of-course. Again, quite a situation. Anyway, you get it right? Yes I get it. Now step up. And move on! 

© 2011 Saikat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hey Red Raven. Thanks for the nice words.

Posted 12 Years Ago


- ' My funny bone is tickling me now with a hell lot of misnomers, but let the clouds wander...'
You know how to play with words. nice write up. thanks for sharing.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on November 8, 2011

Author

Saikat
Saikat

Bangalore, India



About
Just a soul, nothing more, nothing less more..

Writing