Life's Bandwagon

Life's Bandwagon

A Story by Saikat

'Bandwagon' is the word that whizzed in my head and what next, as usual i google'd it out. What comes out as the first result is 'Bandwagon effect' meaning an entirety of a different world. So is this what is happening in life when I am googling out its result? Not I guess. Because I can see it more, what you call the truth, or I can be blind is an option in itself. I looked in her eyes. Not the oval and dove shaped face of mine, but something else for sure.

 

She is liking it, her new Nikon DSLR. She is clicking my pictures, asking me to smile, to look the way I look in her eyes, but in the lens this time, and I am trying. And then she says, its not coming. How can it? Or maybe it can, someday it will. The day I will learn to smile. Till that day let me just love her. Or should I say something else meaningful, like the strings of wing-fire which dangles till the point it completely burns out, or till the wind blows out the fire. The entirety is often delusional, so why run after it now. Why not be happy with what I can see as of now, or to put it in her words, let it be...

© 2011 Saikat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on November 8, 2011
Last Updated on November 8, 2011

Author

Saikat
Saikat

Bangalore, India



About
Just a soul, nothing more, nothing less more..

Writing