Miracles.

Miracles.

A Poem by sage aspyn
"

please don't tell me you hate your life.

"
I know I may be young but somehow I feel a little special. I feel like everyone probably think they're special, but they don't matter to me. I don't know what everyone thinks. And they don't know what I am capable of thinking.
Everyday I hear about how people hate the mornings because they're tired, or they hate waking up early. I get it... totally. I mean it must SUCK to be able to wake up, every single God damn morning and NOT appreciate the fact that the universe is letting you live. Your life could be taken at ANY moment, but no, you choose to dwell on the fact that you have to wake up when the sun rises.
Let me just say that those moments are the best. No sunrise you see will ever be the same. Every single one is different. Seven different sunrises in one week. That's lucky. How can you say you don't believe in miracles? We're on a floating sphere circling around fire that is capable of keeping us alive. Please don't tell me your life sucks. 
Changing your perspective could change your fragile life. Shift your position and look at everything like it's art.
Even yourself.

© 2014 sage aspyn


Author's Note

sage aspyn
give me feedback!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on December 10, 2014
Last Updated on December 10, 2014
Tags: life, love, sad, happy, beautiful, teen, young, poetry

Author

sage aspyn
sage aspyn

About
i love all things writing, acting & feminism. more..

Writing