Villiniha

Villiniha

A Chapter by Sophie

     Sage and Nikki Matthews-Sulevsky, one-of-a-kind sisters, walked on the shore of Lake Michigan, which was where their house was located. Nikki, a blonde-haired blue-eyed beauty, loved the company of her younger sister as they walked slowly alongside the water witch rushed over their feet every few seconds. Sage's red hair flew back in the wind; her emerald green eyes sparkling from the setting sun. Though the two girls looked nothing alike, they had somewhat of the same personality, though Sage took after her mother more and Nikki took after her father. Their mother, Phoebe Matthews, worked as a doctor at the local hospital, while their father, Bruce, also known as Cheif Sulevsky, worked as a police, so naturally the girls never got to see their parents often enough, but since they barely ever fought with their parents they learned to grow close enough.

     That night as the two were sitting in their room, sitting on the floor playing Monopoly, Sage heard a whisper that felt close to her ear.

     "Did you hear that, Nikki?" Sage said looking around the room. Nikki looked up at her sister as if she were crazy.

     "No, I didn't," Nikki replied. Sage shrugged her shoulders and the two kept playing a game. Then Nikki heard the whisper.

     "Sage, stop that," Nikki said.

     "What did I do?"

     "You were whispering in my ear."

     "I told you, it was what I heard before," Sage said. Rikki rolled her eyes. Sage knew that her sister would never believe her if she tried. A few minutes later both girls heard the whisper. It did not sound like a person, though. The two looked up at each other.

     "That's not funny, Sage!" Nikki said angrily.

     "It wasn't me!" Sage cried back.

     "Let's go get Mom and Dad," Sage said. She started running out of the room, but when Nikki didn't follow her she ran back in their room and grabbed Rikki's hand and the two ran to their parents' room. Their father's head was laying on top of their mother's chest. She stroked his head of hair as he read a book to her. Every so often she would kiss the top of his head and then go back to stroking it with her fingertips.

     Sage and Nikki ran into their parents' room, panicking, beads of sweat ran down their face and they were both shaking. Phoebe sat up in the bed as Sage ran to her, but Nikki just climbed to the edge of the bed. Phoebe hugged Sage as Sage's ears filled with a loud annoying screeching sound. Nikki heard it too, and she looked all around the room. Nikki felt the room spinning in place.

     Please, don't do this to me, Nikki thought. Please.

That night as the girls were sleeping in their own beds Nikki woke up to a strange noise. But then when she tried to listen to what the voices were saying, they stopped. Her head was hot so she walked down the hallway to the bathroom. She washed her face with warm water and when she looked back up she saw a face in the window. Just a moment, but then it disappeared. Ugly as hell, the face appeared in the window again. Nikki screamed so loudly that her mother rushed into the bathroom, finding Nikki, shaking on the floor next to the hot running water.



© 2009 Sophie


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on July 22, 2009
Last Updated on July 30, 2009


Author

Sophie
Sophie

South Bend, IN



About
Hey, I love writing and I'm very artistic. I hope that I will be able to be a great writer someday. more..

Writing
Whisper Whisper

A Book by Sophie