A Toast to Tinder

A Toast to Tinder

A Story by Roxanne Fagri

After shamelessly scrolling through Tinder (I’m almost 30, the struggle is real) I decided to document some of the reactions/questions/thoughts I had when experiencing some of the characters seen on said dating app.

These thoughts are at random and are in no way connected. Enjoy!

Why are you wearing sunglasses in all of your pictures? Do you have a wonky eye?

You’ve only got pictures of your body? I’m going to go ahead and assume that you’re butt ugly.

Yikes.

I wonder if anyone’s ever winced at the sight of me?

Psssht. Please.

How’s about a selfie? How’s about a selfie? How’s about a selfie?

Aaaaand there’s the love child.

Why would your parents choose a name that would be that difficult to pronounce?

Oooooh, hello! Jokes. Always scroll to the last picture.

Yikes.

Please be the one on the left! Please be the one on the left! Never mind.

Oh look, a picture of you with a tiger! Shocker.

On the plus side, we could probably share bras.

Should I be concerned that one of your pictures is of the Grimm Reaper?

Oh gosh, someone I know. Left swipe, LEFT SWIPE!

Who needs teeth anyway?

Yikes.

Bless. How nice of you to share your wedding day pictures.  

Happy Friday y’all. Here’s to being no closer to finding a better half.

© 2016 Roxanne Fagri


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on February 10, 2016
Last Updated on February 10, 2016

Author

Roxanne Fagri
Roxanne Fagri

Johannesburg, Bryanston, South Africa



About
My name is Roxanne. Is this how one starts these things? For those of you who don’t know me I am a twenty seven, soon to be twenty… sob… eight year old who is trying to make my way.. more..

Writing