Goals and Dreams

Goals and Dreams

A Story by Rose Raffoul
"

Follow your heart and what you believe in, to rise up to your dreams and goals.

"
Sometimes things happen to us in life that we wish never happened, or wish it could be over soon, yes things happen that we can never change. But it all happens for a reason and it`s up to you, to get back up and dust yourself off and try again. Be your own leader, your own boss, be yourself. If there is a Goal or Dream you wanna fulfill, get to that goal, get to that dream, train hard, study hard, work hard, push yourself past the limits and beyond, get to that dream or goal, remember this "A MOMENT OF PAIN IS WORTH A LIFETIME OF GLORY", we all get second chances when we fail the first time, " SO GET UP AND DO SOMETHING" get up and follow that dream, that passion, that goal. CAUSE ITS WORTH IT, YOUR WORTH IT.

© 2018 Rose Raffoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on July 24, 2016
Last Updated on October 18, 2018

Author

Rose Raffoul
Rose Raffoul

Sydney , Australia



About
What's a face without a name, So let's be frank, You can everything and still have nothing, or you can have your soul; To be or not to be is the question to ask yourself, So what's the answer's your.. more..

Writing