life

life

A Poem by Rose Raffoul

Roses are red, 
violets are blue, 
life is like a blossom that blooms,
in rain or shine its like the stars above are
shining a ray light upon the earth's crust giving 
love and life to Gods creation.

© 2018 Rose Raffoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rose, I must congratulate you for such a lovely thoughtful write... Life is a beautiful thing, when you see beauty in small things, all the happiness comes to you... I have enjoyed the concept of rain and shine here, it gives the thought of our life's two different parts, happiness and sadness.... Love and life are truly God's creation, in fact I would say God is love....

Short and and very thought provoking, it reads very well... Always here to help, feel free to mail me whenever you need... God bless you my frnd....

Sincerely
Dhiman

Posted 8 Years Ago


Quite interesting, getting new feelings and perhaps a new life of a red rose out of god's charming creation, such as we humans are... The comparison to rain and shine are really great to read...
Good work, still I'm pretty sure that you can do more better...(don't take it negative my friend)
Loved the wonderful thought!
Hope you'll like reading mine too!
carry on, keep writing, I am here for help and support too...
regards,
Anindita

Posted 8 Years Ago


its a pretty poem...simple :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 12, 2016
Last Updated on October 18, 2018

Author

Rose Raffoul
Rose Raffoul

Sydney , Australia



About
What's a face without a name, So let's be frank, You can everything and still have nothing, or you can have your soul; To be or not to be is the question to ask yourself, So what's the answer's your.. more..

Writing