Guide to Play Canada Lottery Online

Guide to Play Canada Lottery Online

A Story by Roopa Kashyap
"

This post gives an introduction to Canadian Lotteries, followed by how to play them, and lottery rules and prizes.

"
In today’s world of increasing expenses, if you ever thought what difference short change can do, then here’s the best answer it can make you very rich. Yes, you did read that right! Short change can now make you really wealthy by just allowing you to own that jackpot-winning lottery ticket! No matter which country you reside in, with the introduction to international lotteries through Lottoland, you can now register yourself and play world-famous lotteries like the Canadian lottery as well.
Choosing the Lottery Game That Suits You
There are mainly two national lotteries that are operated currently in Canada. The most popular one is Lotto 6/49, which was the very first nationwide game in the lotteries. Lotto 6/49 allowed the players to select numbers on their own. It grew so famous because it gave the player the liberty to choose the winning numbers on their own. It started replacing pre-printed ticket lotteries like Superloto, Loto Canada and Olympic Lottery. 
The second famous lottery from Canada is Lotto Max, which not only provides a good jackpot but a number of smaller prizes where everyone feels like a winner. You must first choose one lottery game and start mastering its tricks.
Lottery Game Rules
The only criteria to play the Lotto 6/49 is that the player must be above eighteen years of age. After buying the ticket, the player needs to choose six numbers from the range 1 to 49. There is a second ten-digit-set as well for “Guaranteed Prize Draw”. 
In order to play the Lotto Max lottery, the player needs to choose seven numbers in a ballot of digits in the range of 1 - 49. Few players choose lucky numbers, while the others choose a combination of both hot and cold numbers and there are others who allow the machine to choose random numbers for them. Few even buy multiple tickets to increase their winning chances. Then the players have to select two more combinations, which are given once the lottery ticket is bought. This still increases the chances of winning. 
The Lottery Prizes to Expect
The lottery results for Lotto 6/49 are announced every Saturday and Wednesday. Anyone who gets six numbers in a row will receive a grand prize of INR 35 crores. The second prize of INR 70 lakhs and above goes to the player with five matching numbers. Bonuses are also awarded to players with three or two numbers plus the bonus number. To be labelled as the winner of the Lotto Max Jackpot, the player has to match all the seven digits and is entitled a sum of INR 70 crore. Smaller prizes like ‘free game next time’ can also be claimed for the first three matching digits. “The Ball” price also exists for the eighth number with additional prizes. If there are no jackpot winners, the amount gets rolled over to the next week.
Anybody with a laptop or phone with good internet connectivity can play these Canadian lotteries. With the introduction of the world-famous Lottoland, players can play different online international lotteries such as Powerball and Megamillions on their website.

© 2019 Roopa Kashyap


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Roopa Kashyap

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

38 Views
Added on June 6, 2019
Last Updated on June 6, 2019
Tags: lottery, online lottery

Author

Roopa Kashyap
Roopa Kashyap

India



About
I am Roopa Kashyap, a professional writer & blogger. I have an experience of more than 5 years. I always look for new things in writing and content curation and also worked for many websites. more..