Beginnings

Beginnings

A Chapter by Christina Farmer

I’ve never really been one for speaking my mind. Not to say I don’t have my opinions on things, I just usually keep them to myself. But one thing I’ve always done is write what I’m thinking, how I’m feeling, or what’s happened to me lately down on paper. I’ve always done it. Now, some would call this a diary. I don’t think of it that way, mainly, because I’ve never been able to fill more than 5 pages of the one’s I’ve gotten, the one’s made for that type of thing. I just write on whatever I have at the moment. So, no, it’s not a diary. It’s a random write-cause-you-can-wherever-you-can type of thing. 

What was the point of me saying this? Well, since I prefer to keep my thoughts in my head, then eventually on paper, I decided it was time to make those thoughts public. Feel free to tell me how wonderful or revolting it is. Feedback is positive…or I guess negative. It’ll probably be boring, or sometimes so riveting that you’ll piss your pants waiting to see the next one (probably not).  But, here it is. If anyone cares (which they probably won’t). The beginning of a beautiful one-sided friendship.



© 2011 Christina Farmer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You seem to be someone with a good sense of humor, and it's always fun to see what's been written by those kind of people. I agree, I feel the same way, I add experiences in my books, so I guess people could consider my writing part of a journal entry, too, and most of the characters are based off of other people... But my books are usually fantasy, so I usually have to find a way to tie it in without making it stand out like a sore thumb. Keep up the good work, I like the voice you have in your writing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Wow, that's pretty good

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 30, 2011


Author

Christina Farmer
Christina Farmer

Duluth, GA



About
I haven't really done any writing, I usually just write my feelings whenever and wherever it happens. Whatever has been happening to me, or whatever I'm thinking, I write down. So, I'm starting this. .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..