Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by remembertoforget
"

"I'm going to die here. She thought. There's something I should remember. Some thing I should say..But I can't..."

"

Chapter 1

Pain.

 

That was all she was aware of.

 

Mind numbing, ear splitting, teeth clinching pain coming from every pore of her body.

 

She had no clue when it started, or where it originated from, but all she could think about was how to make it go away. To make it stop.

 

She was lying in a grassy field, surrounded by soft flowers, the moonlight kissing every exposed part of her body. The stars were shining twice as bright than normal, but there was something sad about them this particular night. As if they knew a horrible occurance was near.

 

She was writhing in the tall, shimmering grass, grasping the soft flowers in her hands and uprooting them from the ground trying to make the pain go away. But none of it was working. Her breath was coming out in quick, little pants, sweat beaded on her forehead.

 

She thought she could faintly feel the touch of someone's fingers, delicately touching her face. And a voice. There was a voice calling out to her. But she couldn't see anything. Her eyes were clenched shut, tears making there way down her face.

 

I'm going to die here. She thought. There's something..someone.. I should remember. Some thing I should say..But I can't...

 

She could feel something otherworldly pulling her up, out of her body promising to diminish the pain. She embraced it. I'll get to see my grandmother. A ghost of a smile flickered across her face.

 

Mom..Dad..Malissa..I'm sorry..I can't hold on any longer. She thought, closing her eyes for the last time.

 

And then the pain was gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 remembertoforget


Author's Note

remembertoforget
Okay this is my first story so please, if you find any mistake (even a period out of place) please tell me so i can change it(: and review please, tell me how it was so i'll know whether to continue with what i've got going on over here or not! Thanks a million you guys(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on July 15, 2009
Last Updated on August 23, 2009