Two Men Of One Man

Two Men Of One Man

A Poem by implicit
"

An alternative title for this work would be "Two Men of Two Worlds"

"
He is two men of two worlds. He becomes one man with a Western Glow. This man is publicly shamed and outcasted. There is nowhere he can go to escape the disgusted faces around him. With an Eastern Red he is another man of another world. In this world he is well known as a good man. A man of wisdom and virtue. The only disgust is burning deep within him. In the light he is free. Free to worship. Free to believe in his redemption. Free to believe in the value of life. But in his other world, the other man does not see meaning or importance or even reality in any of his surroundings. All he sees as true is what he has done and what he has failed to do.
The two men have two options. They may choose to combine their worlds, an option in which they would let themselves become one and live in a new world of remorse but also of freedom. The other option is to constantly ignore the necessity of the first option. The two men could wait for an End to find them, and force them together to be judged as one.

© 2024 implicit


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on July 10, 2024
Last Updated on July 10, 2024

Author

implicit
implicit

About
I make poems i think more..

Writing