The Potomiac Files part 4: An Open Letter to TCP

The Potomiac Files part 4: An Open Letter to TCP

A Poem by implicit
"

a concept i had

"
The journey you have embarked upon is one that demands dedication, loyalty, and above all, strength. 
Throughout your quest for freedom, she will try persistently to dissuade you, and turn you around on the trail. 
Where I tell you to go up a jagged mountain she has set up for you an easy path leading to a quiet pond. 
Do not be deceived. 
her pond is a pit of confliction. 
Every exit she offers you is simply a tunnel leading to a darker, less escapable pit. 
To stay off her devil-designed path you must simply ignore it. Choose to focus on your one goal. 
Dedicate yourself to it. 
Do not think of the evils of Potomia. 
Rather, remember the peace you will have when you make it out. 
Do this, and lucy will have no power over you, and your journey will be far easier. 
The "logic" you spoke of in your letter is not logic at all. 
It is merely Potomial indoctrination and justification. 
As every Potomiac has experienced firsthand, peace cannot exist here. 
she promises it, yes, but it is an empty vow and the comfort given in Potomia is short-lived and immediately followed by worse confliction than before. 
I am glad that you and all others who read this know I will never withhold advice from any struggling Potomiacs.
(Post Script: Always remember capital I, an important part of leaving, and, as you know, we Must Leave Now.)
~M.L. Nguyen

© 2023 implicit


Author's Note

implicit
Capitalization and punctuation 'mistakes' are intentional

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

31 Views
Added on August 9, 2023
Last Updated on August 9, 2023

Author

implicit
implicit

About
I make poems i think more..

Writing