next chapter in my life

next chapter in my life

A Poem by reda joker
"

not finished yet just a trailer if I can say

"

All the past ones didnt matter any more, he found the one, or so he thought, she was a beautiful, smart, funny, which he was too,he was a very funny person though.

He knew deep down that he wasn’t the only one seeking her attention, or the only one she is interested in, as she had prior relationships, he wasn’t certain though, he had to step it up. but hanging with her made him realize that she wasn’t an everyday catch, hanging out with her felt different, special, as she was outgoing, funny, they laughed a lot, made fun of others, not like other girls who only talked about how life was miserable for them, other girls they hated, stupid things , Isabel was special.

As they were walking in the shadows, very close to each other, touching shoulders frequently and sometimes hands, they looked at each other with desire, they reached a sunny corner, as he stared directly at her eyes, while the sun softly caressed her cheeks, she looked astonishing, Isabel looked down, then at him, he was still staring deeply at her, the vibe was there but the words were not spoken, he was thinking that something should be done, she asked him whats wrong? He said everything is ok, just staring at a beautiful girl, she didn’t even blink, he knew she was confident.

Isabel replied “I think Im beautiful

He said well “ if you think, well Im sure”

Still nothing, she was a very confident girl, just the type he was looking for.

She said “ well I was 99% sure now Im 100%”

Exactly what he expected

“do you like me?, she added”

A brief silence happened as he looked at her with dreamy eyes and said

“I cant really tell because I like this girl a lot, she is basicly what I want in a women 100%”

She said “ and what exactly do you look for in a woman?”

He put his hand on top of her head and said

“ she is this tall, brunet, long hair, beautiful, smart, funny, “All fits Isabel, he described her perfectly”

lives in my near my friend’s house.  I really like her he added.

 “she was astonished, how he described her, but she wasn’t the type who gives up easily, she said

“well she must be a catch, don’t let her slip away from you, but does she know you like her ?”

He said “ I just hinted to her that, but she filped it it on me, she is smart what did I tell you” “ the real question is does she like me too” “ I can feel that from her talk, her walk, her touch, but mostly, it is obvious in her eyes”

«well I can asure you, she likes you too, a lot»

A quick silence reigned, as he thought that whatever happens, she cant be his.

But she wasnt as pesemestic as he was, Isabel was hoping that they were together. Even deep down she knew it was almost impossible

They looked at each other and smiled,

He  said «I realy like you, and hope I can settle down with you, but we both know its kind of difficult»

Isabel, wasnt the typical kind of girl, she always knew what to say

«this might be true» she replied, «but let us enjoy each other’s company, and whats meant to be will be»

They went to the park and set in their favorit chair, talked for hours, as happy as they can be.

Then, he thought to him self that this situation can never happen, back to reality, he was just day dreaming about her, all his feelings were real, oher than that all the other things, were fake.

He couldnt of imagin a better situation to tell her how he felt, knowing that Isabel wanted them to be toghether, as well as his aunt, but as he was the very jealous type, and concidering the fact that he never had a relationship with a girl before, and that Isabel might of had a couple of boyfriends before, he had this love-hate feelings for her now, knowing that she is used to dating, and every one knows what boyfriend girlfriend talk about and what they do, taking into consideration the fact that she might have been touched by the wrong person, or persons, in the wrong area or areas.

Someone who never had an experiance with a girl before but he had some tricks up his sleaves, even if he was smart, guess he was just human, a persone who fell in love hard with any girl and became obssesed with her.

All what he cared about now is that he can be happy, doesnt mean that a girl should be present, it can be taken into concederation.

What was haunting him was that Isabel would be on the radar of other Men, he needed to step up, for real this time not just imagination.

He remembered his aunt telling him where Isabel worked, so he decided to pay a non planned visit.

He followed her from her house, to the bus station  and took the bus with her, sitting in the back of the bus, he could admire how beautiful she was,her thing was to sit down next to an old lady, they chatted all the way, just as his aunt mentioned. 

when they reached her work place, she got down, he followed her too, as she entered, he had a friend «Peter»  follow her inside, to see where she worked, see her office, as Peter had a friend who worked with Isabel.

When Peter got out, he gave the full description of the facility, and where her office was, plus they can go see Isabel’s co-worker passing her office, no way she could miss them.

They went and had coffee together, the went to the company, as they both entered, he could see Isabel, she wasnt in her office as planed, but  she was  talking to one of her colleges, « a girl»  he was very calm, knowing the nature of women, he knew she was going to tell Isabel who are these 2 or who is this new guy, assuming she saw Peter earlier.

He put his head down as Isabel was turning and Peter said, this is her office as they went pass a room full of documents, a PC and a phone, he recognized it, it was hers, then he realized he still doesnt have her number, and that if he asked her that, what would she think, knowing that he is still in the first steps to getting her to be his.

As predicted, the girl Isabel was talking to, told her to look around and she who these 2 handsome men are, as she turned the first one she layed eyes on was Him. She sensed something was wrong, then thought to her self «its been a long time since we saw each other» so she made peace with it.

As he was talking to Peter’s friend, Isabel returned to her Office. A quick discussion between the Men, then left, on the way out he made peter tell his friend give them a quick tour, starting by the office next to Isabel’s as they passed the first office, Peter and his friend stood outside Isabel’s office, as he came after them and took a look Inside, he found her staring directly at him, She had this undeniable smile, he looked at her amazed saying

« Isabel!!!!, what a nice surprise, you work here, I didnt know that»

With so much pleasure shown in her eyes, she stood up and went directly to him, she said

«happy to see you today, its been foreever since we last saw each other»

He said « yes, time flies, I was with ne of my friends visting someone, didnt know you work here, Iwould of came last week.»

She smiled slightly saying « I wasnt here last week, busy with somethings»

He sensed something wrong with her half smile, not her usual stunning one. What he didnt know was that things were not as simple as he imagined.

As he was happy his plan worked, real news were yet still to come. He went to the company’s cafeteria to talk, then, the unexpected happened, Isabel walked in with a man smiling at each other, he looked a little bit down and saw them holding hands, surprised, he didnt know what to say, asked the two men if they knew who was he? Isabel’s collegue said

« he is her fiance, he pays her a visit from time to time» «he is the assistent dirctor of a company we colaborate with» he added.

Then he remembered the discussion between him and Isabel’s nephew, when they were talking about mariage, and asked his nephew in form of a joke if they can give him the hand of Isabel saying

« wouldn’t you give me Isabel for mariage»

The nephew said

« she is all yours, and she will never find a better man than you»

Looking at them now happy, guess she did.

© 2016 reda joker


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 9, 2016
Last Updated on July 9, 2016

Author

reda joker
reda joker

About
just a young novice writer more..