17 - second thoughts

17 - second thoughts

A Chapter by robbie baby

 

Taylor POV
 
I just got home after today’s fiasco; I had dropped Sara off at her house after she was done crying her eyes out. I laid on my bed not worrying about my homework; my mind was too much in a jumble. I thought about how Robbie looked when she was on the floor, I never thought she’d have enough compassion for her boyfriend to actually push him out of the way knowing what was going to happen. I raised my right hand and held it up to my face. I couldn’t believe it…I actually hit the one person I’ve cared about all of my life. How could I? Not only did I hit her, I made her bleed.
 
 I put my hand down and starred at the ceiling, I never thought that Robbie and I would split, especially like this. I can’t believe Robbie would do that; she must love Aldrin so much as to push him out of the way like that. She did like to take care of the people that mattered to her. But….if she still does take care for people, does that mean that she was only looking out for me when she said Sara was cheating on me.
 
No. no. I love Sara and Robbie should have thought about my feelings. I don’t care about her anymore, besides she seems happy now besides the fact that I no longer take rides with her, call or text her, or spill my heart out to her when I have problems. Oh f**k it who the hell am I kidding….I still care for her…in fact I miss her like crazy. I have to make things right, but after today she’ll never forgive me; I’ll just have to try.
 
The Next day
 
Sara called me this morning and told me that one of her friends was picking her up from her house, so I drove to school alone today. I had 30 minutes to spare, so I walked through the hallways just thinking to myself. I looked down at the floor as I walked not paying attention to where I was going. How am I going to say sorry after what had just happened yesterday; Sorry I punched you in the face and scarred you for life!? I looked up to finally look where I was going, when she appeared right in front of me. I stopped dead in my tracks not wanting to physically crash into her, as we both gasped. If you haven’t figured it out right now, Robbie was standing before me, mouth open just a smidge. She was dressed up again; she was actually wearing a dress! The upper half just up to her ribcage was a white tank and the rest of it was a simple black skirt that went up to the top of her knees. I didn’t know if it was a two piece or just one combined but I didn’t care, she looked amazing. It came with a belt, which was studded with bronze. She also wore...I can’t believe this, the necklace I gave to her just last year on her birthday; a gold ring necklace with an owl in the middle with just a few charms dangling on the bottom.
 
Her surprised look slowly changed into her annoyed face. She rolled her eyes and walked around me. Wait, don’t go! This is my chance, but I don’t have a plan…oh well im just going to wing it! I softly grabbed her hand and stopped her.
 
T: wait…..don’t go.
 
She stopped suddenly and looked at me with sympathy. She snatched her hand away.
 
R: (annoyed) what?
 
I looked at her face. Her hair was down this time, pin straight, just the way I like it. Is she wearing make up? She was wearing black eye liner and her eyelashes looked like they got longer. I liked it when she wore makeup but nothing is compared to what she looked like under it all. But then I saw it, the bruise I left on her right cheek….and the scar on her left one when she fell. I gulped at the sight.
 
T: I-
 
All of a sudden Aldrin came up from behind me and went up to Robbie. She smiled so lovingly when he put his arm around her. He looked at me with disgust and hate. I couldn’t blame him, I mean I did try punching him and in the process hitting his girlfriend.
 
A: what are you doing here?
T: I-
R: he was just about to tell me something.
 
They waited for my response, but I froze. I couldn’t do it, I’m such a wreck. How could I with him hanging around.
 
T: I-it’s nothing.
R: look….just leave me alone okay?
 
And with that they walked away. I watched her hips sway from side to side without her making any effort, as she wrapped an arm around Aldrin’s waist. A knot formed in my stomach and I felt like I was about to blow chunks on the floor. i watched them until Sara came up behind me.
 
SH: hey babe!
 
I smiled weakly at her as she wrapped her arm around mine. We turned around and walked away, but I turned my head and got a final look at them. They were laughing. She looks so happy, it’s like my leaving didn’t faze her at all.


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on August 6, 2009
Last Updated on August 6, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing