14-confused....are you scared

14-confused....are you scared

A Chapter by robbie baby

 

Taylor POV
 
For the past two months….I had been living a nightmare. You’d think I’d be happy right? I thought so too. For the past two months Sara and I had been fighting. While in school we seem so happy and in love, but as soon as she gets in the car so we can go home “someone” supposedly said something and all of a sudden she starts screaming her head off. And lately we haven’t really got together and just hung out. She never calls, she never texts. It’s like she’s living a different life. Was Robbie correct…..no she couldn’t be. How could Robbie say something like that? I thought she was my best friend.
 
I was laying on my bed thinking about our previous actions. We’ve really grown over the years; I thought we’d never tear apart. But I guess our friendship wasn’t meant to be. I don’t want to believe it but she was supposed to support my relationship not try and destroy it. I turned to my side as I continued to think back on how happy I was before all this.
 
 How Robbie and I would always text each other at night, and she would always give the best advice. Whenever she and I were bored out of our minds at home, we would come over to each other’s houses, or text, even call each other……come to think of it Sarah doesn’t even do that, I mean she used to but not anymore. Robbie would always give me the best advice whenever Sara and I were fighting; she always looked out for me. I started to compare the things that Robbie has done for me to the things Sara has done for me. Now that I think about it…..not a lot. Lately all our relationship has been all talk…and not the good kind.  Ever since Sara enrolled at my school…everything has changed…for the worse.
 
But she has a good personality believe me. When we first went out she was totally outgoing, never afraid to speak her mind, always there by my side…but now…..its like she’s a whole new person.
 
Today Sara’s going shopping for a prom dress; time for more stress. I need to go get fitted for my tux, and find out the colors we’re wearing. I wonder if Robbie’s going. She’s probably going with that excuse of a boyfriend of hers Aldrin. I wonder what she’s wearing….she’ll probably look stunning…I-I mean she’ll probably look nice. What does she see in him anyway? What does he have that I don’t…wait what!? What am I thinking? I shouldn’t be thinking she’s my best fr- uh I mean ex-best friend. Oh god…did I make a mistake walking out on her? But can you blame me? This is the woman im madly in love with and we’ve been together since middle school, I’ve been happy, the least she can do is be happy for me…but ever since our fight, it’s been going down hill. Coincidence? I don’t know, lately I’ve been totally confused about this whole relationship thing.
 
So today, I was taking Sara to the mall to go dress shopping. I don’t see why I have to go though, why couldn’t she take one of her friends? Sara was in one of the girl stores looking for a dress while I was talking to some of the guys outside of the store. While we were talking, I felt a familiar presence near me. I looked around and across the store from where Sara was, was Robbie. She was with Zahara and Sarah looking for dresses, and her boyfriend was nearby also. I looked at her and smiled; I never noticed how pretty she looked dressed so comfortably. She was wearing a teal adidas track jacket with her long black hair tied in a pony tail, with black skinnys and black jordans, and…I think she has the bag I bought for her for her 14th birthday. Wow I can’t believe she still kept it, or still has anything I bought her. Does it mean she still thinks about me? I continued to watch her move. My smiled dropped as I began to realize that she seemed so happy; she started to laugh at whatever was being said. I mean, I didn’t expect to see her torn apart and crying and all but still….wait, oh no. this is bad. If Robbie and Sara see each other I don’t know what’s going to happen. I said bye to the guys to get Sara out of here, I don’t want anyone to get hurt. Im not particularly worried about Robbie, because trust me…she can fight. I went into the store to find her; she was already walking towards the doorway with a plastic garment bag with the dress she chose in it.
 
T: Sara, we have to leave.
SH: why!?
T: (thinking) oh no. I didn’t think this through. (to Sara) b-because I forgot, I have a doctor’s appointment soon and I cant afford to miss this one.
SH: oh, uh okay.
 
I put my hand on her back to lead her out of here, when we came face to face with the one person I was trying to avoid. Sara went wide eyed and gasped. S**t.
 
R: (laughs) wow what do we have here?
SH: (tries act brave) w-what are you doing here?
R: I should be asking you the same thing.
Z: how are you and your club boyfriend doing?
SH: shut up you little b***h I wasn’t talking to you.
 
‘Sara what are you thinking!?’ Zahara was about to respond but Robbie put an arm out in front of her.
 
R: hey, don’t bring her into this; this is about you and me.
SH: then tell your little friends to stay out of our business.
R: what did I say about bringing them into this!?
 
All of a sudden Aldrin put his arm around Robbie and told her,
 
A: come on baby we don’t need this.
 
They turned and started walking away. I sighed with relief thinking ‘thank god! No one’s going to get hurt.’ However…it seems I spoke too soon.
 
SH: are you going to let your boyfriend fight your battles for you!? Are you scared!?
 
She suddenly stopped. She forced Alrdin’s arm off her shoulder slowly and she turned around and she was smirking. Oh no. she started walking towards Sara still smirking. ‘Sara what’s wrong with you!?’ she started to panic. Afraid of getting a blow to the face, she grabbed my arm and forced me to get in front of her. So I was face to face with her, her expression didn’t change except her smirked dropped and she slightly cocked an eyebrow. She looked so threatening and so angered. Not only was she angry at Sara, but she was angry at me.
 
R: are you going to let your boyfriend fight your battles for you?
 
She said those words looking into my eyes. I never thought she would be looking at me the way she was. She grabbed my arm and pushed me out of the way so she can see and talk to Sara’s frightened face.
 
R: so you think im scared? I’ll show you scared.
SH: w-what are you going to do fight me!? It’ll ruin your reputation and you’ll be suspended.
R: (chuckles) do you think I’m stupid trying to fight you during school!?
 
She sighed with relief thinking she wasn’t going to lay a finger on her. But I knew her, and I knew what was going to happen.
 
R: we’re settling this after school.
SH: (mouth drops) what!?
R: you heard me! You think im so scared that I need someone to fight my battles for me; we’ll see who’s scared on Monday, at 4:00 at the basketball courts
 
With that she left. Sara was stunned and left her mouth hanging. I softly put a hand on her back and tried to calm her down. In the car, she started to vent and cry.
 
SH: oh my gosh what am I going to do!? That freak is going to tear me apart! I don’t know what to do! If I show up she’s going to destroy me! but if I don’t she’s going to think im afraid of her.
T: (annoyed) you are
SH: (punches Taylor Lautner in the arm) whose side are you on!?
T: look im just saying if you didn’t open your mouth you wouldn’t be in this mess!
 
She sighed and lied back on the chair putting her hands on her forehead thinking. Sara has never seen Robbie fight has she? The last time she was suspended for three weeks fighting a boy….yes you head right a BOY. But if I tell her that it might freak her out more. In about two days, Sara is going to face her worst nightmare.          


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on June 21, 2009
Last Updated on June 27, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing