12-believe me...

12-believe me...

A Chapter by robbie baby

recap:
A: will you be my girlfriend?
robbie's heart started doing backflips, frontlips, rolls and cartwheels. she felt her cheeks turning red and aldrin smiled at her.
R: (giggles) yeah.
they kissed one more time seeming tolast forever. but as they parted, robbie looked behind aldrin to see a car pulling up the sidewalk. she looked closer and saw...it was taylor.
aldrin looked back, and then focused on her. he kissed her one last time.
A: i'll call you later okay
R: okay.
he got in his car and he drove off. she watched taylor step out of his car and walk up to her. she was nervous for her life.


R: whats up?

T: *sigh we need to talk.

R: about what?
T:...lets go inside.
Robbie brought Taylor inside and they stood in the middle of the living room.
you could feel the akwardness in the air.
T: when were you going to tell me about Aldrin?
R: who do you know?
T: well you didnt tell me....look, sarah told me. she said that she saw you guys at the club together and that you were all over each other.
R: w-wait, she told you she was at the club?
T: yeah.
R: did she tell you who she was with?
T: she told me she was with a bunch of her girlfriends.
R: and you believed her?
T: of course i did. why shouldnt I?
R:.....no reason.
T: anyways, she told me she saw you guys and you were all over eac h other, and she saw you guys leaveearly before the event even ended, and.......
R:........and?
T: a-and, shegot the thougt that you guys had sex.
R: what!?
T: whydidnt you tell me about him; how you felt about him?i told you how i felt about sarah.
R: taylor....i didnt know about these feelings until today, and i would have told you, you know that.
there's a moment of silence as taylor looks down to the ground, and robbie just stares.
T: did you?
R: ...did i what?
T: have sex?
R: why does that matter?
T: becaue...like you said, we're supposed to tell each other everything remember?
R: ...yeah i remember.
T: ...so did you?
R: no. did you?
T: no.
R: okay....and...there's something i have to tell you.
T: what?

R: sarah...wasnt with her friends last night....i saw her...
robbie hesitated while looking at taylor. he had the look of disbelief and shock.
R: *sigh....i saw her with another boy. he said he was her boyfriend.
T: w-what are you saying that...
R: she's cheating on you.
taylor stayed looking at her for a few more moments with shock, and robbie noticed a little bit of hurt in his eyes before he sighed and averted his eyes to the ground. he rubbed his hand onver the back of his neck.
R:...you dont belive me do you?
taylor looked up at robbies comment. she was a little hurt by the thought that her best friend may not belive her. taylor couldnt say anything. he balled his hands into a fist and stormed out of the house. robbie glued her eyes to where taylor stood before he walked out on her. she felt a tear roll down her cheek, and a rock in her throat. she led to belive that her best friend didnt believe her, and thathe would choose sarah over his best friend.


or does he?



© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 12, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing