11-perfect....?

11-perfect....?

A Chapter by robbie baby

Aldrin and Robbie decided to leave early, so aldrin drove robbie home, aldrin holding the wheel in one hand, holding robbie's hand in the other. the car was silent, not one of those akward silence that everyone hate, the silence where you know what the other person is thinking silence.
they pulled up to robbie's driveway. mother still not home.
R: thank you for today.
A: anything for you.
it stayed silent. they looked at each other and smiled. they both leaned in at the same time and their lips met again one last time. as they pulled apart they exhaled deeply. Robbie looked into his eyes one last time before opening the car door and closing it behind her.
she had a sleepless night. she could still hear her heart doing back flips in her chest.

she woke up inthe morning to the sound of the doorbell. she hurried downstairs in her pajamas to see zahara, who was let in by charlotte, standing in the living room.
Z: heeyy girl
R: heeyy.
thank god she showered last night. they went into thekitchen and zahara sat at the counter in the middle of the kitchen on the tall black stools, while robbie poured both of them orange juice.
Z: sooooo?
R: sooooooo
Z: what happened last night!?
R:..sorry idontkiss and tell.
Z: YOU KISSED!? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME!!
R: sorry babe. lips sealed.
robbie opened the refrigerator to put the orange juice away. and stuck her head in and shouted.
R: HE SAID HE LOVES BEING AROUND ME AND LOVES MY SMILE. IT WAS THE MOST MEMORABLE NGIHT OF MY LIFE!!
she popped a leg, and zahara's mouth fell to the table. robbie stepped out and closed the refrigerator door looking calm and relaxed.
R: lips closed. (presses finger to lips)
zahara started cracking up as robbie sat down across from her.
Z: *sigh
R: oh my god. guess who i saw last night!
Z: *GASP* sara ho? (nickname)
R: guess who she was with.
Z: um im guessing taylor?
R: NO! some random a*s guy who called himself her "boyfriend."
Z: *GASP NO!
R: YES!
Z: i-i cant belive she's cheating on him.
R: i cant either. this is horrible.
Z: but at the same time a good thing.
R: ......cause now taylor will be able to spend time with us now?
Z: (nods yes)
R: i know. omg thats horrible! do you know how crushed he'll fell!?
Z: true.
R: OH MY GOD guess who else i saw!?
Z:.................yo momma?
R: -_____-
Z: HAAHHAAHA
R: i saw michael!
Z: michael..........football michael from sophmore year? i thought he moved.
R: thats not all i saw. his little girlfriend was there too.
Z: ........was she drunk?
R: off her a*s!
Z: wait! so does this mean you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend?
R:...i-i guess so, gosh its been so long.

they spent the whole morning rogether until Zahara had to leave. Robbie walked downstairs to watch TV until she noticed a flashign light from her phone. she grabbed and read the text she recieved:
ayy im coming over at 1. we need to work on the photo project. see you later.
-aldrin ;)
you looked at the digital clock. 12:30? she changed into her juicy couture purple hoody and matching pants. she walked downstairs phone in hand, camera in the otherand flopped on the couch turning on the tv waiting for aldrin.
1:05
knock knock knock. she opened the dor to see her knight and shining armor wearinga regular grey pullover and dark blue jeans w/white reeboks.
R: hey.
A: hi.
R: come in.
they sat on the couch, robbie putting her leg folded on the couch facing each other.
R: so how are we gonna do this?
click. aldrin had taken a picture of her.
R: what was that?
A: sorry, i thought it'd be a good picture.
R: i wasnt ready
A: those are the best pictures!
she smiled at his wit and he smield back. she quickly took the picture of him smiling.
A: now what was that?
R: i thought it'd be a good picture ;)

FORWARD

they had spent the whole day taking pictures. some relating to the project, some totally random jsut to waste film when they were done.
they were finished at around 6:15 the sun barely still out. they stood outside of aldrins car holding hand looking into each others eyes.
A: so what does this mean for us?
R: what do you mean?
A: i mean this. (holds up locked hands) where do we stand here?
R:...... i-
aldrin crashed lips onto hers. there was no hesitation with her kissing back, and he slowly parted.
A: will you be my girlfriend?
robbie's heart started doing backflips, frontlips, rolls and cartwheels. she felt her cheeks turning red and aldrin smiled at her.
R: (giggles) yeah.
they kissed one more time seeming tolast forever. but as they parted, robbie looked behind aldrin to see a car pulling up the sidewalk. she looked closer and saw...it was taylor.
aldrin looked back, and then focused on her. he kissed her one last time.
A: i'll call you later okay
R: okay.
he got in his car and he drove off. she watched taylor step out of his car and walk up to her. she was nervous for her life.

R: whats up?

T: *sigh we need to talk.



© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on June 12, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing