6-game

6-game

A Chapter by robbie baby

Robbie's POV
during first period, michelle started to talk to you again. but you blocked out the white noise with thoughts of aldrin, and your "almost" kiss.
with images of his lips almost approaching yours your heart started to beat triple times. (oh jeez)

time went by fast. when you exited the classroom, there taylor was, standing agaisnt the lockers like always.
you slowly walked towards him, no hesitation.you knew, you guys desperately needed to talk.

R: we need to talk

T: ...i know

R: listen; since-

T: whats going on with you and aldrin?

R: what do you mean?

T: i mean, i saw you guys in the hallway. you were practically all over him.

R: what!?

T: if there's something going on between the two of you, doesnt your bestfriend deserve to know?
R: there is nothing going on. if there was i would have told you by now.

T: yeah right.

R: im serious. and im not here to talk to you about aldrin.

T: then what is it?
RRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGG
R: come on.
you grabbed his hand and led him across the street to the park. you both sat down on a nearby bench.
R: this isnt about me, this is about you.
T: me? what do i have to do with anything.
R: well its not as much you as it is about her.
T: whose her?
R: im talking about sara, as in your girlfriend

T: why, what did sara do?
R: i know she's only been here like a day, but it feels like you've been neglecting me!
T: how!?
R: i dont know, but i just feel it. call it womans intuition.

T: well you cant rely on these feelings all the time.
R: i know which is why i came to you. i dont want this to be like middle school.
T: wait, what happened in middle school?
R: god you're slow. when you and sara first got together, you've been hanging around her more than me. and everytime you guys broke up you just came back like nothing happened.
T: ok maybe that happened once.
R: it happened all three years. but when we got to highschool, and she went to another school, its been the best two years of my life.
T: you cant be serious.
R: like a heart attack. and its not just me, its everyone. chris zahara sarah.
it got quiet. you looked at talor, he had a stern look on his face. it was his "thinking face"
T: *sigh* ok, now that i think about it maybe your right. but its been two years, i never get to be with her like i do now.
R: look im just worried. the guys wanted me to talk to you before we really lost you.
T: you're not gonna lose me.
he grabbed your hand and looked into your eyes, and you looked into his. at this time your heart starts to race.
T: i promise.
you lightly smiled at him.
R: ok. are we still on tonight?
T: whats tonight.
R: oh my god.
you got up frustrated and stood in front of him.
R: tonights the big game. and we were supposed to hang out afterwards remember?
T: o-oh, sara wants to go out tonight.
R: you see, this is what im talking about!
taylor quickly got up to calm you down
R; you cant break keep breaking promises because of her.
T: ok, ok, i know. look i'll talk to her, and try to reschedule it to tomorrow. ok?
R: ok fine.
you heard the bell in the distance. second period had ended.
you two started to walk towards the school and reached the cross walk.
R: wait, what about tomorrow? am i picking you up?
T: sara thinks that i shoudnt be taking rides from you.
the light signaled you to cross, so you started walking.
R: why? does she think im gonna take you away?
T: i dont know.
R: *sigh* i guess i can deal with it.
T: really?
R: yeah.
T: wow thanks.
R: *smiles* no prob.
you walked towards the ladies (and chris) by the fountain. as usual.
RIIINNGG
taylor got out his iPhone and answered.
T: hello.....im by the fountain.........ok..(to you) i gotta meet sara k?
R: k? (kisses him on the cheek)
taylor walked away still on the phone.
you faced the girls and chris to hangout with whatever tme you had left of your 10 minute break.
Z: where's taylor going?
R: to see sara
C: you ok?
R: yeah, i finally talked to hime.
S: what'd he say?
R: i made him realize what was going on, now and in middle school. and he promises that we wont lose him.
C: i dont know, what if he breaks it?
Z: then we'll deal with him. we'll show him that we dont take bull s**t.
R: look, its not him thats the problem, its white she-devil. and oh yeah, taylor might not go to tha game today.

S: what? he promised!

R: i know which is why he is going to talk to white-she devil and hope they rechedule.


RRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG


SKIP TO 6TH PERIOD
you sat down in your assigned compur, there was a sub so she took roll. after roll, everyone started talking and messing around.


you looked around and spotted the one and only all teh way on the other side of the room. you walked over to him and sat down.

R: hi.

A: hey,

R: so, are we sill on for tomorrow?

A: only if you really want to.

R: yeah. i do.

A: ay, your on the basket ball team right?

R; yeah.

A: do you think i can score a ticket?

R: really?

A: yeah. let me see you sport that jersey.
R: *giggle* well im not selling, but its 3 dollars at the door. will i see you there.
R: definetly. (SP?)
SKIP TO END OF SCHOOL

you drove home to grab your basketball equipment. you changed into your black and blue jersey and shorts. sportin the number 3 withyour last name on the back. (haayyyeee)
you walked out of your house and drove back to school for practice.
5:00
it was now game time. you and the team stayed on your side and prepared for the big game. people filled the gym home side and visitors side. you looked around the home side. taylor was no where to be found. you looked some more and spotted the whole gang. even sarah (cool sarah) and her boyfriend. you met chris's eyes.

R: (mouthed) where's taylor?
he just shrugged and mouthed i dont know.
you looked away in dissapointment. you looked at the doors and spotted aldrin. you were so excited. he looked at you and smiled. you both walked to each other. when you met you gave him big hug. he hugged you back and picked you up off your feet. as soon as he let you down you both let go.

R: i cant belive you came (still smiling)
A: i wouldnt miss this.
R: well wish me luck.
A: that means bad luck.
R: just hope we win. k?
A: i know it.
he took his seat in one of the stands and you walked away. you look one last look back, taylor was still nowhere to be found.

R: (thinking) i dont belive this
you walked over to your team. everyone huddled around each other and the coach spoke.
C: alright grls, this is what we've been training for. there's no turning back now. we are the best of the best. now lets go out there and show them!
you were one of the frist girls to start, so you walked onto the gym floor. you looked up to the bleachers and spotted taylor!
you smiled wide. so did he. too bad she came along. your smile dropped into a little smirk. you turned away towards the other center.


the ref threw up the ball and you both jumped.



© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on June 12, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing