5-temptation

5-temptation

A Chapter by robbie baby

so you spent practically all night on the phone with aldrin, you became very close friends wiht him already now.
6:00 AM TUESDAY.
BEEP BEEP BEEP
you woke up to your usual annoyance, got up, did the mornin hygene thing, and put on these closthes: (click the link)
shirt
shorts
shoes
aviators

6:35

you had plenty of time so you decided to grab a plate of Charlottes cokkin and kick back on the living room couch and wach tv.


7:00


M: oh s**t. gxddamn it im late!


you listened as your mom hurried around the room looking for her things, being late for work again
M: WHERE ARE MY KEYS!??
you bent over the coffee table in front of you and tossed the keys to her.
M: oh thanks babe. i gotta go. (exits the building)
you just sat back down and starred at the tv lifelessly (SP?)
C: m-miss reed, are you ok?
R: ...................
C: m-miss reed, i-
you got up from your seat, and grab your
bag
R: (soft ansd sweatly) dont worry about it. (leaves)
7:15
in the car, you dial taylors numberto tell him your on your way. you wait a few rigngs and he picks up.
T: hello?
R: ayy, im on my way, are you ready?
T: o-oh, im actually at school already.
R: what do you mean? who picked you up?
T: i picked upsara, she said that-
S: (in the background) taylor, who are you talking to?
T: (to her, but you could still hear him) oh, no one sara, just a buddy of mine.
R: (thinking) no one!? just a buddy of his!? what the hell!!???
T: (to you) l-look i gotta go. (hangs up)
you just hang up the phone and put it in your lap.
R: damn.........
8:00

after paking the car, you meet up wiht chris, sarah (cool sarah) and zahara.
C: ROBBIE WHT HAPPENED!!??
you had a look like you've jsut gotten back from crying.
R: w-what!? oh, n-nothing.
Z: we know that look. what happened?
R: isnt it obvious?i went to pick up taylor but he said that he'd already left and picked up sara.
Z:what the hell? but you alwayspick him up!
R: look i know but-
S: look, you cant keep hidinghow you feel about them by telling yourself you have to acceptthat ho!
R: sarah!?
C: listen, we know how you feel about him but-
R: i dont feel about him like that!?
C: -but you know you're gonna have to talk to this fool sooner or later, or else we willdefinetely losehim.
R: (sigh)....ok, you guys areright. but what if i tell him and he......
Z:what?
R:........what if he gets mad? im afraid that'll he thinks im not a good bestfriend and i really do lose him.
Z: either way we might lse him, so it doenst hurt to try.
R: (sigh) fine. i'll txt him later.


8:10
you walk the halls alone, soon you arrive at your lokcer. as you rumage through your lokcer, you notice someone leaning against the lockers next to you. you look and its the person you were actually happy to see.
A: hey,
R: hey yourself.
you actually catch yourself checking out this guy. he did look pretty fly; black muscle tee, dark blue jeans and white reeboks. (sound familiar?)


A: whats wrong? you ok?


you dont know why, but even though you've only gotten to know this person, personaly; you felt you can tell him anything.


R:.......no.....

A: well, whats up?

R: can i trust you?

A: yes, you know you can.

R: ok.


you grab his hand and lead him down the hall.


R: so you know about my relationship with my mom right? always neglectng me. and i told you about taylor neglcting me too right

A: yeah.
you stop, and lean your back against a wall and he faces you
R: ok, so taylor has a girlfriend, and its only been two days since she transfered here, and already it feels like we're drifting away. my homegirls told me to talk to him, cause they're close to him to, but i guess im just a little scared of what he'll say. i just dont want to lose him.
your voice starts to crack and you feel tears start to form in your eyes. you hang your head in shame. you hated crying in front of people, it made you feel vunerable and weak.


suddenly, aldrins hand cups your chin, so it forces you to look at his brown eyes. he leans down just a bit, it almost seems like you're about to kiss. and he backs you up into the wall.


A: (softly whispers) why do you take this from him?


he wipes the tears from your cheeks with his thumb, his hand cupping your chin. he leans down just a little bit more, your heart starts to race. you felt his breath on your mouth, but he tease you. he pulls back. you felt a little disappointed.


RRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG


he starts to walk away.


A: i'll talk to you later k?

R: o-okay. bye.


you walked to frist period, heart still racing, hands slightly shaking.
Aldrin POV
it hurt you seeing girls cry, especiall a girl like Robbie. you felt bad with what she was telling you, and enraged at Taylor for making a pretty girl like her cry.
you look to your right, and spot the one and only coming this way with a hooker around his arm (taylor and sara for those slow people :] ) you had a plan, not only because they were coming your guys' way, but also because of, i guess you could say, sexual temptation.


you cup your hand under her chin, so you force her to look up at you, and you stare into those big brown eyes. you back her up into the wall, and lean slightly and whisper to her.
A: why do you take this from him?
you wipe the tears from her cheeks with your thumb still holding her chin. you decide to tease her a bit; you lean down slightly, so it makes her think you're about to kiss her. you feel her heart race agaisnt your chest, but you pull away.
RRRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG
A: i'll talk to you later k?
R: o-okay bye
you walk away, hands a little shaky and sweaty, heart racing. you eyes catch both taylor and sara, taylor looks at you like "what the hell' he must have seen that little performance, and sara, well, shes just looking you up and down. you just smirk at them and keep walking.



© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

294 Views
Added on June 12, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing