4- your love, his misery

4- your love, his misery

A Chapter by robbie baby

you sat down in front of your assaigned computer, awaiting your teachers instructions.

teach: ok class, you've taken photos of inatimate objects at diffrent angles, did a few things with shadows, and fiddled around with photoshop, now for this weeks assignment, you must experiment with emotions. include the following: love, hate, a sort of likeness, even signs of friendship. have 10 pictures by monday. you may work with a partner.

youtook outyour
camera and started taking a look at your recent photos, until someone tapped you on the shoulder. you lookedleft to see Aldrin(left) smiling at you again, as he took the seat next to you.

a: ay you feeling okay?
r: i feel a lot better. thank you
a: for what.
r: well i must admit,when you came up to me, i felt a whole lot better.
a: (smiles) oh well, i feel so good now that made a pretty girl like you smile.
r: (laughes a little) dont get cocky now.
a: (laughes a little)

after a while of conversating and flirting, you decided to take random pictures on the school's new
Mac Computers.

there was so much laughter while making faces, you almost got caught by the teacher.

after a couple hundred pictures later, you went online and showed him a couple of videos of really cool people singing on youtube like
this, and this

a: damn, that last one can sing.
r: oh my god, i know. she won the colgate max fresh contest.
a: damn.
r: can you sing?
a: uuh, vocal yeah, andi rap a little bit.
r: can i hear some?
a: uuummm.....
r: pleeaassee
a: .........sure why not.

he ended up singing you a
song and you instantly melted away.

r: wow
a: (laughs a little)
r: you're amazing
a: thanks
r: i mean it, you're incredible.
a: (blushes) thank you. do you sing?
r: a little, when i was a kid.
a: can i hear some
r: i-i dont know.
a: please? i sang to you.
r: ...............ok.

so you sang
Officially Missing you and he was in awe.

a:........wow.
r: (laughes a little) im not really that good.
a: are you kidding me? you're incredible, i think you should sing.
r: really? n-naw, i dont know.
a: i think you'd be an awesome singer.
r: (smiles big)

RRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGG

r: uh so, where are you headed?
a: the parking lot.
r: oh, im going the same way. do you mind if i-
a: no, id live to walk with a pretty young thing like you.
r: (blushes and smiles) well, i gotta meet taylor.
a: thats cool.

so you guys walked to the entrance of the school, where you usually would meet taylor. as you were walking towards the front doors, taylor was headed your way. you met his eyes and smiled, you thought his eyes met yours, but he simply walked past you. you were in total shock, you watched him walk past you, and he started kissing his one and only. your mouth dropped and your heart fell to the sticky floors of the school grounds.

aldrin noticed your dead-eyed expression and quickly thought on his feet.
a: come on
he put his arm around your shoulder, and started heading for the door. you kept looking back to taylor, who was still, kissing on her. when you exited the building, there stood, zahara and sarah.
z: robbie what happened!?

you realize you had a lifeless expression on your face.
you opened your mouth and nothing came out. you shook your head and ran away to your car. you drove away, leaving your friends behind.

you arrived
home, and ran to your room, and layed on the bed. you had tearless eyes, you just layed there, you felt dead.

an hour passed, and it was time to go back to basketball practice. (volleyball seasons over. might i add undefeated!!!) this thursday was the last game. so you changed into a plain baggy white t, and some short, very short spandex and shorts.

you arrived meeting the rest of the girls in the gym. you never let something like this get in the way of your game. you were captain so you had to keep your game up.
you guys just ran drills, and laps. it may seem easy, but have you ever been on abasketball team, they take things seriously, so you left pretty sore.

when you got home, you just took a shower, and went to bed. you would have gotten to sleep, but then came a text; from aldrin!

a: ayy you ok
r: do you always start out conversations like this? :)
a: idk, everytime we seem to meet, you always seem to have a reason to make me.
r: thanks.
a: for what?
r: for looking out.
a: anytime :)

you spent about 3 hours just texting to him. he seems to got your heart going.

Meanwhile.....
Taylor POV
7:00 PM
your just lying on our bed, with the lights out,with n t-shirt on,talking to sara ( >:[ ).
s: so babe, can you pick me up tomorrow?
t: uh, i dont know, Robbie usually picks my up every morning.
s: you've got a girl picking you up?
t: uh yeah?
s: you've got your own car, cant you drive?
t: its better if you ride with someone else.
s: next thing you're gonna tell me she's your best friend. (emphasis on best friend)
t: she is. dont you remember, we've been best friends since birth.
s: you cant have a girl as your best friend without her being your girlfriend. and i'm your girlfriend, so i should be the bestfriend.
t: so, you want me to chose between you and my bestfriend?
s: yes. either she goes or i go.
you tighten your hands into a fist, how can you chose between your girlfriend and your bestfriend?
t:............... a-alright fine! i'll pick you up tomorrow.
s: good. alright i have to go. love you
t: love you too. (hangs up)
you violently throw your pillow to who knows where, the lights were out anyway. you just dirfted to sleep, without even telling your bestfriend what was happening that following morning.



© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on June 10, 2009
Last Updated on June 10, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing