5 - you were right

5 - you were right

A Chapter by robbie baby
"

i do care

"

 

I walked down the hall a nervous wreck. I stopped at the door with the numbers 954. when I open this door, it will reveal to me a either very, very heated Chick Magnet…or a very considerate Mike Mizanin. Either way im terrified for what’s about to come, but I have to stand strong, and let him know I meant every word I said to him last night.
 
I slowly opened the door to see Mike’s back facing me. When I closed the door behind me, he violently turned around and looks straight at me. He looked infuriated with me. I guess that means hell’s going to rise any second now. But I meant what I said, I can’t stand to look at him right now. I tried walking past him, but he grabbed me by my arm and made me face him.
 
“Where the hell were you? i was worried all night. you could have at least told me where you went.” What did he say? he was worried about me?
 
“So you care now?”
“I do. I do care and I’m sorry. I care more than you know and everything you said was right. I went crazy worrying about you last night.” I cant believe what I’m hearing. He’s actually sorry for me? I looked at him with doubt and I knew he could tell.
 
“Listen, what you said last night, how you regretted ever meeting me, it was the last thing I ever wanted to hear from you. And…when you were kicked in the face…it was the worst thing I’ve seen in my whole life. I-I don’t know why I didn’t come back for you, I-I was frozen. Before I could go back for you Shelton and Maria had already gotten you out of the ring. I felt horrible for what happened, why do you think I came to see you in the hospital?”
 
“Okay, but what about all those humiliating things you did to me?”
“That’s just something I do for the fans.”
“And backstage, where no one can see!?”
“….I guess I was too much into character. But everything you said was right, and maybe if we were still friends, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.”
“whatever happened to us?”
“I was stupid for forgetting you when I was with Layla. But she doesn’t matter to me now, all that matters is you.”
“Then why didn’t you come back for me when you realized I was gone…or did you?”
“by the time I recognized you were gone, you were so happy, you looked even happier than when we were friends…I-I actually thought you had forgotten me too.”
“I could never forget you. I was dying inside knowing that I couldn’t call you my friend anymore.”
“we could still call each other that.”
He wrapped his arms around me waist pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we looked into each other’s eyes like nothing mattered.
“will you ever forgive me.”
 
I felt a smile grow on my face when he said those words. As I smiled, he smiled along with me too.
“I already have.”
 
We embraced each other in a tight bear hug. I couldn’t be happier. I had my friend back inside of my arms. As we parted we looked into each others arms again…and time suddenly slowed to a stop. Our smiles stopped to a serious face, and he began to move slowly towards my face. I don’t know what came over me, but I inched towards him as well. In a few moments, our lips met completely, it went from butterfly kisses, to a deep tender kiss. My mind was in a haze; my heart beat triple capacity against his chest. As much as it should feel wrong, this felt so very right. We slowly parted for breathe, we looked at each other for a few more moments again until he finally said,
 
“I-Im sorry I-,”
“N-no, it’s okay…I liked it.” He smiled again, big and prideful. He held me for a few more moments, until he slowly let me go. When he let me go from his tight embrace, I suddenly felt sad and cheerless. I told him I had to take a shower and he let me. I let the warm water hit my skin. As it hit my soft skin I sighed in relief of the tranquil feeling. And then, I thought of the recent activities that was held in the other room. Our kiss……it was one of the most amazing kisses I’ve ever experienced. I’ve thought about kissing him once, but I never thought it would be so adoring, and passionate. As I thought about kissing him again, my heart began to beat faster and faster again, and my arms began to shake as I ran body wash over my body. I sighed and thought to myself…I have to be careful with my emotions. This sensation I’m having towards Mike might get in the way of our careers.
 
Later that night when we were about to go to sleep, I saw mike readying himself onto the couch.
 
“what are you doing?” I asked sitting on the bed, I was already in a pair of ladies boxers that were pink with black stripes, and a pink night shirt. 
“..I’m getting ready for bed.”
“that bed looks uncomfortable.” I patted the space next to me. it was a pretty large bed, so I didn’t mind. He smiled a bit, and without hesitation he got up from the couch and slowly walked over to the bed. I had already gotten under the covers, so when he lifted the covers. It revealed my shorts and legs, but I doubt he was looking at the shorts. He got under the covers and he lay on his back. He put his hands under his head and I laid mines over my stomach, fingers intertwined. We looked at each other and smiled.
 
I woke up in the morning on my side; again Mike had his arms around me securely and caring, and I had my arms around him in a sort of hug. I giggled at the position we were in. I buried my face into his shirt enjoying the moment. But since I was already awake, this divine moment had to end. I slowly got up carefully not waking prince charming, got a few pieces of clothing and went in the bathroom to bathe.
 
 
The next few days were somewhat awkward. I couldn’t blame him, I mean we just got back together as friends…and we kissed. A lot must be on his mind right about now, cause right now, my mind is all at sea. Tonight is RAW and Mike and Morrison have a match against Legacy’s Ted Dibiase and Cody Rhodes. And again Mike had picked out another outfit for me. oh great what w***e outfit does he have for me this time?
 
He told me the dress was hanging on the rack in the women’s locker room with a note attached to it. I walked into the locker room with no one in there. but I saw a black dress bag with a piece of paper attached to it. I looked at the paper and it said:
 
“sorry for those revealing dresses I made you wear before. I hope you like this one.”
-         Love Mike
 
 I slipped on the dressand looked in the mirror. ‘Very impressive,’ I thought to myself. It was still a short dress but at least it covered more that the past dresses he made me wear. I walked out with mike leaning on the wall next to the door. I showed him how the dress fit, it fit perfectly like it was meant for me.
 
“I’m guessing you like it.” he stated.
“it’s an improvement.” I smiled.
 
He put and arm around my shoulder and I draped and arm around his waist, and we went to meet up with John at the gorilla position.


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on April 18, 2009
Last Updated on April 18, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing