3 - hospital

3 - hospital

A Chapter by robbie baby
"

visit

"

 few weeks later

ive been facing weeks of embarrasment by mike. whether it was onscreen so everyone can see, or offscreen where there are no witnesses. you've seen how he does, humiliating past divas mocking them and making fun of them. you dont know how much i want to punch those teeth down his throat, but at what price of getting myself fired? last week, he made me wear his "chick magnet" shirt and pants that said "property of miz" on my butt. and just a couple of weeks ago, he started giving me rude orders. go get me this, go do that OR YOUR FIRED......this isnt why i signed to the WWE.

tonight, on smackdown, mike and john had a match against primo and carlito and i was forced to accompany them in their corner. i wore an
outfit(purple) that mike picked out for me. i actually liked this one, it covers more than the last one. i walked out with them and they did their usual thing moving in "slow motion" and we walked down the ramp, his arm around my shoulder. i went to the corner and crossed my arms over my chest. i could here wolf whistles behind me....i think i saw a flash from a camera too.

FORWARD

i watched with my hands laid flat on the mat. i was...actually excited. i wanted to shout out LETS GO!! YOU CAN DO IT!! but past memories of humiliation kept coming back, so why bother. i watched as Primo kicked Mike out of the ring, but not before punching john out in his corner. Primo went out of the ring towards mike, but got a different idea. he looked at me like some peice of meat. he started walking towards me, and i started backing up slowly scared for my life. he violently grabbed my arm, and i slapped him across his cheek. he took no reaction towards it. he held my arm tightly and threw me into the ring. i tried to hurry myself out but it was too late. he grabbed my by the hair and slammed me into the turnbuckle. i looked wearily for help, but mike was too busy checking on john. i laid there holding my head in pain. i got myself sitting against the bottom ropes, when i felt two feet crash into my face. darkness fell upon me, but I was still aware of what was going on, i just couldn’t move myself.

i heard boos and jeers, but that suddenly became a crowd of cheers. i slowly opened my eyes and i saw both Shelton Benjamin and Maria in the ring taking over. well mostly Shelton ;)

as primo and carlito were knocked out on the floor, both guys came to my side as i slowly tried to get myself up. 



”you okay baby girl?” Shelton said. i couldn’t even nod my head. all i wanted was to lay back down and sleep. i felt my self being lifted off the ground. i dont know who was carrying me but i didnt care all that mattered was that at least someone tried to help me. i opened my eyes weakly and saw mike and john...at the top of the ramp? i wanted to cry, this was living hell. i just cant take this anymore.


I opened my eyes to a bright light which made me squint and groan out in pain. I looked around to find out I was in a hospital bed. Gosh sometimes these people worry too much. I couldn’t be that bad.
 
I tried lifting up my chin…bad idea. I propped myself onto my elbows and looked down at myself. I was wearing the same thing I had on in the ring. I held my head when I felt a sharp pain in my skull. It felt like a jackhammer doing construction on my brain.
 
“o-ow.” I groaned in pain. “good morning.” Someone said. I saw a man come up to me from the corner of my eye wearing a white doctors jacket. Obviously you could guess who it was.
 
“My name’s doctor Owens.” He politely said.  “good morning?” I questioned. It cant be morning already. I was only out for a few minutes.
“yes its 10:00 AM right now. You were out for quite a while. “
“when did I come in?”
“oh id say about 8:00. Anyway, miss. Rosete, you have a slight concussion. You’ll have to rest for a few days.    I’ve informed your boss, I think its best if you skip a day.
“is that it?”
“yes. You can leave whenever you’re ready.”
 
And he left. I laid there for a few more minutes before weakly getting myself up from the bed.
 
“Reyna?” I heard someone call my name. I turned myself towards the door, and there stood a very old friend of mine. His name was nick. He was very tall about 6’1, pretty built with short spiky black hair.
“Nick? What are you doing here?”
“I saw what happened last night. I was there.
“o-oh, you were?
“yeah…how are you feeling?
 
I couldn’t even speak. There was a huge rock in my throat that held me from speaking. I bit my lip to keep myself from crying, but it didn’t help. The tears just fell from my eyes. He walked over to me and embraced me in his arms. He stroked my hair and listened to me take short breathes into his shirt.
 
“sshh,” he shushed. “its okay. its over.”
“no its not over.” I finally said. I looked up to his face and he looked down to see my tearing eyes. “It’s never going to be over nick, don’t you understand? As long as I’m under his wing…im always going to get hurt trying to protect him.”
 
Nick sighed and led me to the bed once again. I stiffly sat down next to him, and he looked at me with concerned eyes.
 
“you don’t deserve to be treated this way. You don’t deserve to be with a guy like him”
“you put it like we’re in an abusive relationship.”
“Reyna I’m serious. I’m worried about you.”
“well don’t. Nick I cant take care of myself.”
“ I know you can, but maybe there’s other opportunities for you than wrestling, you can be a doctor, a lawyer, a-
“Wait. Are you saying…I should quit?”
“I didn’t say it exactly but…”
“but it’s what you mean right? Look, wrestling is my life nick you know that! I am not about to let someone like the miz break down and make me quit. I cannot believe you would suggest something like that.”
“look im sorry. It’s just I cant bear to see someone of your talent and beauty, be taken advantage of by someone like “the miz.”
 
I stroked his cheek sympathetically and smiled a little. It made me feel happy to see that someone cares about me just like nick does. I held his hand tightly and said,
“im glad you care about me, but im a big girl, I can take care of myself. Trust me.”
“I do trust you.” I smiled into his smile. “do you need a ride back?”
“no thanks, I’ll just call one of the girls to pick me up.”
“okay.”
without hesitation, he leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. Its been a while since we’ve had contact with each other. If you haven’t guessed it yet, me and nick used to date back home. He wasn’t ashamed to date a wrestling girl in high school.
 
he got up and he slowly walked to the door. looking back at me he smiled and waved goodbye. I waved back at him with a cheery smile, and he left. I sat in the brightly light room cold. I held myself too comfortable to go back and I noticed….how awkwardly revealing my outfit is outside of the ring. I doubt any of these sick people watched last night’s special, if I walk out of this building, or even in this room people may think of me as a hooker or something. But I had to deal with it.
 
I got up slowly, pain still forming from my neck. I was shocked to see the very person I feared to see today though I didn’t think he’d come here; probably coming to force me out of bed.
 
“Mike!? W-what are you doing here?”
“what do you mean what am I doing here, I came to see you.”
“so now that im better you here to take me away right?
“if you’re ready to come back with me then okay.”
“what do you mean if I’m ready you’re not going to forcefully put me in your car blame my injury on myself?”
“what!? l-look are you ready to go back to the hotel or not?”
“(sigh) yes I’m ready.”
“okay let’s go!”
 
He turned to walk out of the door and I followed, but he stopped and he took out his jacket and held it out to me.
 
“it’s cold out there. you need this more than I do.”
 
Hesitantly I took the black jacket and wrapped myself into it. I felt warm and cozy. He walked in front of me and as I walked behind him, I took in a wiff of cologne. His jacket smelled brand new and just cleaned in the laundry.
 
The car ride to the hotel was silent and awkward. I looked down at the sleeves of the jacket. I had zipped up the jacket and it was so long it looked like a wasn’t wearing anything underneath…well the dress was that short; it went over my fingertips and I started to play with the sleeves a bit. I looked to Mike and he was focused on the road.
 
“thank you.” I finally said.
“what?” he looked towards and then back at the road still focused.
“for coming by to see me…and for the jacket of course.”
“don’t worry about it. and I want that jacket back.”
“of course.”


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

loved it! can't wait to read the next chapter, giiiirl(=

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 17, 2009
Last Updated on April 22, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing