2 -  first night

2 - first night

A Chapter by robbie baby
"

survived

"

 

he was just a few inches away from my face. He bit his lip down at me and I looked up to him, but I showed no fear whatsoever. But my heart was beating 200 (over exaggeration) every second that passed by. he lifted his hand and softly grazed my cheek with his finger tips. God what was he planning. i followed with my eyes as he brought his hands down my neck slowly, and place his palm on my chest. i looked up to see him grinning. f**k. curse my uncontrollable heart. i looked at him in anger, whatever he was going to do just get it over with! he dropped his smile, and walked to the bathroom. 

i sighed in relief. but it might not be over, i fear he was just starting. i stood there motionless until he came back. he sat himself down on one of the beds. he cocked and eyebrow and looked at me like i was a freak.

"well sit down." he said. i hesitantly sat down in one of the chairs next to me. i heard him chuckle and flashed a glare at him.

"over here." he patted his hand on the bed signaling me to sit next to him. i looked down at his hand, and to himself. he raised his brows and grinned at me. i got up and walked over to the side next to him. i looked down at my hands who were dancing with each other. 

"you havent said anything since we left." my eyes were glued to my hands. 

i looked at him. tears were forming in my eyes. "why did you want my contract?"

"why not? get to be able to boss around one of wwe's dominate divas, have the power to do whatever i want with her, whenever."

i was about to scream at him. tell him no one owns me but myself. i am my own woman. but he grabbed my arms that were about to fly at him. he pushed himself onto my body and pushed me down on the bed.

"now you dont want to get in trouble do you?" he stared at me with blue eyes. i clamed my self down. my breath slowed and my heart rate back to normal.

"good." he got himself up and i pulled myself up along with him. we sat there in silence. every now and then i would look at him and avert my eyes back to the ground. the tension was killing me, and i was beginning to get tired.


i woke up on my side to the smell of cologne. i slowly opened my eyes to a black fabric. i looked up to see mike sleeping like a baby. he had his arms around me securly and i had mine around him too. guess he fell asleep after me, but i didnt think we'd be in the position that we're in right now. hold on, i looked at down at myself. dress still on. strings still tired together. at then at him. shirt on, pants still zipped up. he didnt take advantage of my sleeping form. thank god.

but i think i liked it. i took in his smell and smiled in his chest. wait a second rewind! im not supposed to like the position we're in right? my smile faded, and i carefully got up without waking him up, and i walked in the bathroom.

i walked out towel around my waist and hair wet from the shower, realizing i had forgotten my clothes, and mike had just gotten up from his slumber. 

"there you are," he stated drowzily. "i thought you'd run away from me."  

i smiled a little and got out a pair of underwear from my bag and slipped it on. 

"that's a nice look you got. you look good without makeup."
"thanks."

hesitantly, i turned around facing the wall and dropped the towel. i put on the matching polka dotted bra. i heard footsteps and a door closing. i looked behind me and mike was gone, the shower was turned on. HA! at least i did all my hygiene routines before my shower.

i put on the rest of my oufit and sat patiently waiting for mike.

he got out dripping wet, mohawk messed up shirtless towel around his waist.  i looked from the corner of my eye head facing down at my iphone; i didnt really have too. i could see everything from where i am right now. he was trying to copy me. he slipped on his underwear under his towel, then dropped the towel and went through his bag that was on the bed next to the on i was sitting on. i watched him from the corner of my eye looking at every inch of him. god was i attracted to him?

"what are we doing today?" i asked as he got dressed. he put on his regular chick magnet shirt and jeans.

"we're going to ecw tonight."
"i have to go with you?"
"of course.


 


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 15, 2009
Last Updated on April 18, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing