1 - you're mine!

1 - you're mine!

A Chapter by robbie baby
"

oh noes!!

"

 

PROFILE

let me introduce myself. Reyna Marie Rosete, nice to meet you. Most people call me Rey or Marie, others just call me Reyna. If you haven’t already guessed it, I’m a 23 year old WWE RAW diva; I usually go onto ECW at times but RAW's my main brand. . I get along with mainly everyone, but who I don’t get along with are basically just plain jealous and want me out of the picture. Well they don’t scare me. I get along with most of the superstars than the divas...it means less drama. I dress very comfortably off-screen/backstage. Like skinny jeans, pullovers, screen tees, sneakers....its very rare for me to dress up unless it’s for a big event. But I’m very professional about my work. I’m pretty tall about 5’8 5’9; long legs and arms; also long thick black hair with parted bangs, about up to my mid back. 

Now, let me tell you about before I got signed to the WWE. During my four years of high school, I was the first girl to be on the wrestling team...and the last. I was the only girl as a matter of fact. You’d think I’d be scared fighting guys of a much bigger weight class to me. It takes a lot more than that to break me. Trust me. So anyways, as I was wrestling I was fighting people much heftier than I was. And who so happen to be in the crowd than the famous Vince McMahon, and daddy's little girl Stephanie. I think you know the rest, Vince and Stephanie like what they see so they sign me to the wwe.

So enough introductions, it’s about time I tell you a little a story about wanting things, and getting things, losing things and finding things.


______________________________________________________________________________________
 
I sat in Stephanie’s office discussing my contract, with Shad and JTG by my side. My mouth dropped to the floor as those words simmered in my brain. I couldn’t believed what I just heard. I tried to stay as calm the best I could.
 
“i-im sorry?”
“Like I said Reyna, the Miz is willing to do anything for your contract. And I couldn’t let him get it without a fight. So I put him and Morrison up in a match with Shad and JTG…… for your contract.”
 
How could this happen? Why would he want my contract? Guess he misses me. See, we used to be really close. He was one of those people I could really get along with. But it crashed and burned when he couldn’t keep his hands to himself and his mind out of the gutter. Shad and JTG were almost as shocked as I was.
 
I was stuck in the locker room alone as I watched their match on the tv. Shad and JTG were really putting their hearts into it. But you know Miz and Morrison and their cheating ways. I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked out of the locker room and made my way to the curtain. Mike was on the turnbuckle tired and out of breath. JTG was going for his finishing move, but he caught me walking down the ramp towards them. Mike was looking also, dumbfounded look as always watching me walk. I glared at him still walking around the ring making my way over to Jerry Lawler ad Michael Cole.
 
“w-what is this? Reyna Marie!” explained Lawler. I sat next to Lawler and out a pair of headphones on, and they continued fighting.
“Well it’s great to have you here Miss Reyna.”
“Thank you Michael.”
“How are you feeling about this match?”
“I’m not in the least bit worried about it. My boys have my back, they’re not gonna let The “Chick Magnet” get to me.”
“That’s great confidence you have Miss Reyna I admire that.”
“Please, just call me Reyna.”
 
Forward
 
I sat there about to rip someone’s head off; I swear I was leaving nail marks in the arm rests. Shad just got a kick in the stomach after dropping down from the top of the rope. As he tried to get up, Mike gave shad a reality check. He went for the pin and 1…2…..oh my god. 3. time froze for me. all I could hear was my heart beating in my ears. I wanted to rewind, reply, move time backward, anything to make shad and jtg win.
 
Mike and Morrison raised their hands up in praise, snapping out of my daze I quickly got in the ring next to the sedated Shad, JTG by my side; I laid my hand on shads chest, “are you okay,” I whispered. i looked up behind me to see Mike and Morrison grinning devilishly at me. this was terrible. I cant believe he’s my manager now. I looked back to check up on shad, but I was violently pulled away from them. Mike held me by my arm, and pulled me close to him.
 
“you’re mine now.” He whispered. His breath was warm and he smelled of sweat and cologne; he sent shivers down my spine. He pulled me along and we exited the ring and headed backstage.
His hand moved from my arm to around me shoulder. But he held me tightly and securely. He brought me to the women’s locker room and let me go.
 
“Get dressed. We’re taking the rest of the night off.”
 
I didn’t argue. But before I could open the door he had this to say, “and I already picked out an outfit for you to wear tonight.”
 
I hesitantly opened the door. There it lay next to my duffle bag.  short halter dress with a pink lace up detail down the middle with mini side slits. What the hell does he think we’re doing? Actually…I got a good idea what. Ugh.
 
I changed into the revealing outfit and looked in the mirror. The front was okay, but I loathed the back side. Minus the strap in the back, it mainly covered my butt.
 
At least the shoes he gave me were acceptable. Just a regular 3 inch pump with a chain detail.
 
I got my bag and exited the locker room. There waiting for me across the hall, was his 6’1 self, fully dressed, and duffle bag in his hand.
 
“wow you actually put it on.”
 
I was afraid to speak to him. he grabbed my bag from me, and put his arm around me and we walked toward the parking lot. The whole car ride I swear he was ogling me.
 
We checked into the hotel all the superstar were staying. He checked us in together, sharing one room, together. Lucky for myself, there were two beds as I walked in. I turned to face him and he put our bags down on one of the beds. He stepped closer to me, he was just a few inches away from my face. He bit his lip down at me and I looked up to him, but I showed no fear whatsoever. But my heart was beating 200 (over exaggeration) every second that passed by.
 
What was he going to do?
 


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on April 15, 2009
Last Updated on April 15, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing