High School: Chapter 2

High School: Chapter 2

A Chapter by robbie baby

 

Reyna POV
 
Myles circled the parking lot for about 15 minutes before we could finally find a parking spot. The whole time, I guess you can say “road rage” got over us.
 
M: oh my god this is so irritating!!
 
Every time we would pass by a row of taken spots and circle around once again, Myles and I would join in unison frustrated with the lack of available parking spots. And Leo would just look and laugh at us like we were crazy.
 
L: (points) there’s one!
 
Myles quickly turned the steering wheel to the right and stole a parking spot from a wanting car. You snooze you lose.
 
We all stepped out of the car and headed for the courtyard in front of the school. they both dispersed to their own posse and I met up with mine.
 
My girls, Zara, Karina, Macy and Abbie; the loves of my life. Our group used to be the biggest in the school, but times have changed and everyone has just faded away from each other. But I wouldn’t have it any other way. Everyone talked and talked until the bell rang for us to get to our 1st class. Luckily for us, we all had class together. 1st period English. It was a bad idea putting us in class together; we would always get into trouble for talking at least once a day. One day our teacher tried to separate us, but he would always put one of us behind another one of us and well…I think you know. So now we all sit in the middle of the room all huddled together.
 
SKIP TO LUNCH
 
All of us; Zara, karina, Macy Abbie and myself, ate in the cafeteria in the middle of the room with a bunch of other people surrounding us.
 
R: so whose taking who to homecoming?
K: Marcus asked me!
MY (Macy): oh my god! He did?
Z: Finally! Do you know how long we’ve been waiting? How did he ask?
K: … what do you mean how did he ask? He just came up to me and asked!
A: he just bluntly asked?
K: weeelll….
Everyone: WHAT HAPPENED?
K: nothing special yesterday he came over to my house with a bouquet in his hand asking me to the dance.
Everyone: aaawwwww
K: okay okay I get it its cute. Who else has a date?
A: Zara has a date!
R/MY/K: who!?
Z: well I didn’t want to say anything just yet but….
R/MY/K: WHO IS IT!
Z: Tyler Marcello.
R: basketball Tyler?
MY: tall a*s Tyler?
K: fine a*s Tyler?
Z: all of the above!!
MY: who are you going with Rey?
R: ..uh I asked Leo if he was going…
A/MY/K/Z: WHAT!?
Z: did he say yes?
R: he said that dances are not his thing and he didn’t have a date anyways, so I said id be his date.
A/MY/Z/K: aaawwww
K: did he say yes?
R: he said that he’d think about but, but I doubt it.
Z: why!? You guys would look so cute together!
MY: ppsshh she would look good with all of them!!
K: oh my god have you guys seen them before?
A: I thought Leo was Myles!
MY: shoot I thought Brandon was Anthony!
 
You see, Myles and Leo have two other brothers as mentioned before…yes you head me right there are FOUR of them!!! Each of them goes to our high school and they go down the line from senior to freshman all taller than me. well, except for Brandon and Leo they’re just about as tall as me. I’ve seen Brandon and Anthony before but I’ve never really talked to them before and im pretty sure that they know who I am. “Myles and Leos best friend.” I’ve met Anthony like twice already but I doubt he remembers me.
 
FF END OF SCHOOL
 
As the bell rang for the end of the day, I walked my way occasionally saying hi to people I know, and made my way across the street to the school parking lot where everyone mostly hangs out. I met Myles at the car and Leo was somewhere with his friends beside him. We hung out leaning on the hood of his car with a bunch other seniors and juniors hanging around their cars; when all three of us decided to leave. Leo let me sit in the front in the passenger seat. As I looked up from buckling my seat belt I saw two gorgeous figures walk by. I didn’t want to leave my mouth hanging making me look like a freak so I turned away after about three seconds, but boy what a good three seconds. It was Anthony, Myles and Leo’s older senior brother. I had such a crush on him last year but I didn’t have a chance. Next to him was his best friend in the whole world. They called themselves brothers. His name was Nicholas, but everyone called him Nico. I also had a little puppy crush on him. When I looked away, from the corner of my eyes I saw them turn their heads towards me.
 
Nico POV
 
As Anthony and I walked in the parking lot to my car, I looked to my right to see both of Anthony’s brothers in Myles car. But I focused my attention to the girl in the passenger seat. I’ve seen her around before, but I’ve never talked to her. I know for a fact that she’s Myles and Leos best friend and she’s at the house like everyday. Gosh, she’s beautiful. But I have other things to think about…sadly. A pair of lips crashed into mine and I breathed in a wiff of head and shoulders and perfume. As soon as those lips were gone I looked into the eyes of heather, my girlfriend for two years now.
 
H: hey babe.
 
I smiled into her smile. To tell you the truth, I’ve been having thoughts about ending this relationship….for about a year now; I’ve just never had the balls to tell her. The reason for these thoughts is her. The girl in the car. That should be my nickname for her now. But I’m dieing to know her real name. Anthony is too. We’ve talked about it before about how beautiful she is and how we’re dieing to get to know her. But she’s been coming over to the house since forever, Anthony should have been able to at least say hi once in a while. I asked him who she was and all he would say was “one of my brothers best friends.”
 
Anthony and I got into my car saying goodbye to Heather. As I put my seatbelt on I watched Myles car go by in the traffic, also noticing…this girl in the passenger seat.
 
God…what is her name?


© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on March 26, 2009
Last Updated on April 4, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing