High School: Chapter 1

High School: Chapter 1

A Chapter by robbie baby

Reyna POV

knock knock knock!!

i woke up to a banging at my door. i hazily got myself up and walked across the hall towards the front door. yes i live in a one story house.i slowly opened the door to a coldness brush against my legs. i squinted my eyes to see two very kind faces at the door with their mouths hanging.


R: what?
M (Myles): uuhh
L (Leo): wow.


i looked down to see my bare legs. crap! i was too tired to change into some decent pajamas!? i was still in my damn underwear. i ran back to my room and shut the door behind me letting Myles and Leo come in and close the door behind them. My mom always worked early in the morning.


thank god i showered last night like i always do. i quickly changed into something casual. just a regular white v-neck, dark blue denim skinnys and pink and black checkered vans. i quickly swiped on foundation powder and mascara, combed my hair a few dozen time, grabbed my bag and left my room.


i walked into the living toom to see Myles and Leo just sitting on the couch watching tv.

R: is this better? (with my hands on my hips)
M: no, i liked the other one better.

i dropped my arms and shot him a look saying "you pervert."
 
I looked at the clock above the tv saying 7:00.
 
R: why are you guys so early.
L: cause you never get up
R: well it’s not my fault I like sleeping. Did you guys just leave your brothers?
M: no they like to leave early. They have a zero period. (early class)
R: that sucks.
 
I walked around the couch and sat myself in the middle of the couch. It was a pretty big couch. Both brothers were far from each other on both sides of the couch.
 
R: why are you guys so far? Come closer.
 
With a smile they both scooted over next to me. *sigh I feel the love.
 
We stayed in our position for about 25 more minutes until we decided to leave. Since Myles and Leo are here I decided to just ride with them in their range rover anyways, andi promised them I’d pick them up tomorrow morning.
 
We opened the door to the starbucks near out school and I ordered my favorite of all time caramel frappe, while Myles and Leo ordered just a regular decaf coffee. we sat down at the neasest table.
 
 
R: so guys, homecoming’s coming up.
M/L: so?
R: sooo, did you guys decide who you’re going to go with?
L: I don’t think im going to go this year.
R: what!? Why?
L: I don’t know dances arent my thing. And besides I don’t have a date
R: hhmm too bad. Well what about you Myles?
M: uummm…
R: you’re not going too are you.
M: its getting there, me and the rest of the guys might just go to check it out.
 
Soon nature called for me.
 
R: (stands up) I’ll be back you guys. Nature calls.
 
 
Leo Pov
 
As Reyna stood up to excuse herself from the table, I couldn’t help myslef. Damn I just had to sit next to her. I looked at her up and down noticing every perfection, every flaw, every curve that her body held. When she turned to leave, her hair whipped in the air and I could smell the sweet smell of strawberries and lemon. I followed her with my eyes taking a good look. I turned to take another sip of my coffee, when I noticed, Myles looking at me with a cocked eyebrow.
 
L: ….what?
M: I saw that.
L: saw what?
M: you were checking her out! you know if you’re going to do that you can try to do it discretely.
 
Riing riinng
 
He pulled out his phone from his pocket and left the table to talk to whoever it was.
 
Did I make it that obvious? Im not usually like that, if I check out a girl it would be discretely. Damn I better be more careful. I mean, its not like I like her or anything…….
 
Reyna POV
 
I got back to find Leo sitting alone. I sat next to him, and…I swear I think he tensed up as I sat down.
 
R: where did Myles go?
L: he got a call, so he’s outside.
R: soooo…
L: …soooo?
R: why don’t you have a date?
L: a date for what? The dance?
R: duh!
L: uummm….
R: I can be your date!
L: ..w-what!?
R: I don’t have a date. And me and the girls were just gonna go check it out anyways.
L: really?
R: yeah! But if its not cool then –
L: n-no! its cool, I’ll think about it okay?
R: okay…but if you don’t want to go im taking you out to eat with us afterwards!
L: (laughs)
 
When Myles came back from the conversation, we decided to leave and head to school.
 
aahh school. It’s a love hate type of thing, but it grows on you. The crowded hallways, the work work work! The pissy teachers, and the unfair cruelty they serve. It seems like only yesterday that I was a freshman; now Im in the middle of my junior year! And senior years just around the corner. And soon bam! Graduation. Damn….time’s just going by too fast.


© 2009 robbie baby


Author's Note

robbie baby
ok i know this is in play format but i dont have the patience to write in a book form....well i do, i just chose not to do it ;) hope you enjoyed

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on March 19, 2009
Last Updated on April 4, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing