High School: Prologue

High School: Prologue

A Chapter by robbie baby

 

 

Prologue

 

High School. It’s community that’s supposed to help and support you to get you to college. It’s the tall buildings and occasional gates that are supposed to provide you with safety from drugs, sex, violence and alcohol. Though they say they’ll protect you, they never seem pay attention to the little things that go around in their school. Some see it as a gateway to hell, just a waste of time. Others see it as a small “vacation,” a home away from home. Drama, love, friendship, gossip, sex, drugs and alcohol; once you get rid of the teachers, principals, homework, projects and tests, that’s all high school’s made of.
 
Drama and gossip. What most students live for. Fights after school, fights during school, fights in the parking lot, the hallways, the courtyard, and the bathroom, and what starts the drama is the gossip that buzzes around the hallways. we ignore the fact that the quieter you whisper, the more people can find and way to hear us.
 
 
Love and friendship. Friendship isn’t too hard to find, but real friendship is the worst to look for. Countless times of fake two faced friends who do nothing but talk behind your back. At the age of five, it was easy. You’d just share your crayons with a person and they’d be your “best friend forever” but when you hit a certain age, those three little words seem to turn on you and that best friend disappears forever. Now love…and we’re not talking about a love between a child and his/her parents, or a group of friends…we’re talking about mushy gooey love between a boy and a girl…sometimes even same sex relationships. How can you explain love? Is love just a word, or is it an action you create? Is it a mix of feelings of hate, happiness, and sadness? One day you’re in this relationship and you’re completely in love with this person, and the next day they take your heart and break it into a million pieces.
 
Sex, alcohol, and drugs. Three things (some)students cant live without. Beer, clear alcohol, dark alcohol, pills, weed, hookah, condoms, flavored condoms… every high school party you go   there’s always someone sneaking in some alcohol into it, or some blunt to smoke, or some guy locked into a secluded room with a crazy drunk off her a*s girl driving their dick into that little girls vagina. They say they’ll quit, but somehow they bring themselves back to it.
 
Girls. What (almost) every boys dream. Girls girls girls that’s all they ever want and need. Red cherry lips, soft skin, sweet smelling perfume, silky complexion, sexy revealing clothes….oh yeah, girls are great. But girls….under all that makeup soft skin silky hair, lips tits and a*s is something fake, ugly and evil. Masterminds of gossip and drama, too much drama to be exact! Always talking behind other people’s back, too much attitude and not enough respect. Its always hard to find a real best friend whose a lady.
 
Boys. Oh boys….muscular bodies, cologne, spiky hair, tall lean figures, large hands…..someday a woman will want her Hercules or prince charming to come and save them in their distress, but when they “live happily ever after”…..the revolting truth comes to reality….rape, cheat, lie, abuse….the nightmare never ends. Though its sometimes hard to find the right guy to treat you right but its never hard to find the right best friend whose a male to keep you company. To hold a girl and there’d be nothing weird about it; to keep the drama for their mommas and the love for the ladies.
 
we start off as freshman, afraid and immature, then we gradually grow and mature over the years into our senior year. We have our regrettable moments and our memorable days. We start saying to ourselves, “I cant wait to graduate” but when its our time we end up saying, “I wish I was a freshman again.” You can never go back to the wonderful and hateful years of high school. As we graduate, we depart from the past and look onto the future, leaving friends and enemies behind. we live, we love, we hate, we work, and we forget. This my friends, is the beginning before the end.

 




© 2009 robbie baby


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life right! I liked it. I enjoyed seeing things from your perspective. Keep writing!
Thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
1 Review
Added on March 18, 2009
Last Updated on April 4, 2009


Author

robbie baby
robbie baby

CA



About
i have no life. :) kbye more..

Writing