The Fight

The Fight

A Story by ravenazariel

Small Stories- The Fight

Dragon and Sirius sat on the other side of the room, as far apart as possibly able. They glanced at one another occasionally, still not quite able to keep their eyes off one another.

Dragon was keeping something from Sirius, and Sirius couldn’t get it out of him, no matter how hard she tried. And that made Sirius angry.

Dragon had tried reasoning with his best friend, telling her that he wasn’t hiding anything, and if he was, it wouldn’t be so important that she had to get worked up over it. But Sirius wouldn’t cooperate with him like he wanted her to.

“Sirius, come on, talk to me.”

“What’s there to talk about?”

Dragon sighed, shifting in his position on the dusty floor, “Everything.”

Sirius looked at him with a serious fixture and shook her head at him. She didn’t want to be mad at him like she was, but she couldn’t help it. He had never kept anything from her before.

“Okay, then tell me what you’re hiding.”

“I’m ot hiding anything, I told you that a thousand times!”

“Maybe you need to tell me a thousand more, or at least tell me the truth.”

“You’re not going to stop until I tell you, are you?”

Sirius smiled, “Then you do have something to tell me, right?”

He looked away from her, his face becoming hot with anger. His hands were pressed firm against the ground, with his nails digging into the wooden panels. “I have nothing to tell you because I’m not hiding anything.”

“Just like you weren’t hiding when you turned into a full human a month ago, right? Is that what you call not hiding anything.”

“My transformation is one of the nights I am most vulnerable, and if it reaches other demon about my secret, they will know when to try and kill me.”

“Dragon, all I am asking is that you tell me what you’re hiding. I am your best friend and you can trust me, you know that, so why not?”

“Can’t you just stop being so damned indomitable all the time? You’re so-”

Sirius looked at him, “So what? So what, Dragon?”

“Forget it… I have to go home before Stepdad worries.”

“Right, go back to your daddy so you can cry to him about it!”

Dragon gasped inwardly at Sirius before standing up and glaring at her, “Don’t talk about Stepdad like that. He never did a thing to you.”

“Tell me what you’re hiding from me!”

“I’m not hiding anything from you, Sirius De Romanus! If you think I’m hiding anything from you, then maybe you need to get your facts straight and stop believing everything that comes out of people’s mouths!”

“I believe them because they’re telling the truth!”

“Then that makes me a liar, huh?”

Sirius bit her lip, “Maybe it does…”

“Well, maybe you’re the one that’s hiding something, since you seem to be so caught up in what you think I’m hiding.”

“Whatever, Dragon…”

“Yeah… whatever. That’s all you ever end it in…“

 

© 2009 ravenazariel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on March 3, 2009

Author

ravenazariel
ravenazariel

Pittsylvania, VA



About
Name: Raven Ellysa Azariel Age: 18 Gender: Female Birthdate: N/A Hair Color: Dark dark brown Eye Color: Dark blue Interests: I love reading about dark romances and writing about them later. I love an.. more..

Writing