For The Future, My Love

For The Future, My Love

A Story by ravenazariel

For the Future, My Love

 

“I never thought that it would be like this.”

“Never say never, remember?”

Sirius smiled at her friend, folding her arms over her small chest as she looked in the distance at Dragon. A warmer smile graced her lips and she tilted her head to the side, running a hand through her bangs carefully.

“And what about you? How much longer do you have?”

Oleander caressed her stomach in a circular motion. She blushed prettily, “Two more months.”

“Do you have a name for it?”

“Well, he wanted me to name her Iris before he died.”

Sirius shifted her eyes over to the dark-brown haired girl, “Her?” she cleared her throat, “Are you sure it’s a girl?”

“I can feel it…” Oleander shrugged, “It’s a mother’s intuition, I suppose.”

“You still have that interesting logic of yours, don’t you?”

Giggle, “Yes. I guess I do.”

“Brier would be so proud of you. He loved you so much; you could see it in his eyes.”

“And Dragon loves you.”

Sirius placed a hand over her heart, “We’ll be married in April.”

“It’s going to be a beautiful wedding. The twins will look so adorable.”

Sirius nodded with a laugh, “Dragon wanted them to be in the wedding most of all. He says that Camille will make an adorable flower girl.”

Oleander pulled her hair over her shoulder and ran her fingers through the dark brown curls. Her green eyes glistened in the sunlight, “Rikki will be a heartbreaker when he grows up. He looks just like Dragon in the face.”

Sirius blushed, “Never thought that Dragon would be a father.”

“He’s such a great one.”

She agreed, “Yea, I always knew he would be.”

 

© 2009 ravenazariel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
Added on March 3, 2009

Author

ravenazariel
ravenazariel

Pittsylvania, VA



About
Name: Raven Ellysa Azariel Age: 18 Gender: Female Birthdate: N/A Hair Color: Dark dark brown Eye Color: Dark blue Interests: I love reading about dark romances and writing about them later. I love an.. more..

Writing