About Feelings

About Feelings

A Story by ravenazariel

About Feelings (if Dragon told Sirius he loved her ^^)

 
Dragon removed the bandage form his left eye cautiously, careful not to pull too hard, [or the adhesive would stick to his wound.]
His eye was damaged, and as of now he could barely see out of it. The injury had been caused by a brawl. Dragon has crossed a demon oni’s territory a few months ago, and the results had ended badly on both terms. Dragon was blind from his eye [at that time] and the oni demon had been killed. [the oni underestimated Dragon’s half-demon powers]
Sirius Romanus had put on his bandages, like she had always with every wound, and told him that he needed to keep it bandaged. She was always so persistent with him, but it was only because she cared.
“I’m going to change your bandage… whether you like it or not, you stubborn a*s.”
Dragon shook his head and massaged his eye, flinching at the slight sting that occurred when he located the scar. His eye pulsed pain through his temple and immediately, he jerked away his hand.
A sigh left Dragon’s lips and he clenched his fists. He had to find Sirius and tell her everything.
Tell her how he really felt about her.
To say that Dragon was scared would be an understatement, his mind reeled with imagination of how Sirius would react. Would she run from him? Or would she accept it and say the same back to him.
Dragon was ready to take whatever came to him, be it good or bad, she just had to know what was on his mind.
“Dragon? Are you in here?”
Dragon turned to his address and smiled. He felt a warming sensation sweep over his heart and he nodded at Sirius.
Sirius whom he loved.
Sirius, who looked at him with her innocent blue eyes filled with life and peace.
“What is it?”
“There was a sound from the woods, and I got scared… so i-”
“C’mere…” he voiced, holding out his arm to Sirius as she came into the room slowly.
She took his hand, blushing and smiling prettily up at him. Her height was challenged by his, and sometimes she cursed him for being so tall…
“What is it that scares you from the forest?” he questioned adoringly.
Sirius shrugged and looked away shyly. She had never really thought of why the woods scared her so. It was just an ominous feeling that she had grown into everytime she would walk near them.
Sirius then looked back up at Dragon, “Just the way the trees make me feel.”
Dragon pulled Sirius closer to him and grinned down at her. His smile made her heart pound and she began to feel safer, knowing that he would protect her with his life.
The two remained in mid-embrace for the longest time, and silence rang through the room until it drove Sirius crazy. She sighed in exasperation, breaking the silence and then involuntarily laying her head on Dragon’s shoulder.
Dragon supressed a gasp and just blushed.
Sirius felt so compact in his arms that he never wanted to let her go… and with her head upon him lightly, made his senses go wild. He had to tell her now.
“Sirius…”
“Yes, Dragon?”
He pulled her away by grabbing her arms, thrusting her softly from his body and then looking down into her innocent blue orbs, “I think you need to know something that I have kept in ever since I met you.”
Sirius blinked, knitting her brows in bedazzlement. Dragon set her down on a wooden chair, and hunched onto his heels in front of her.
His eyes were filled with more care than usual, and Sirius could sense that something very important was about to happen for the both of them. “Tell me anything.”
Dragon sighed heavily and then took Sirius’ hands in his, his smile faded into a blush, that spread over his nose and to his cheeks, “Ever since I saw you for the very first time… standing in the house of your not-really-parents… there was something about you that stuck in my mind.”
“Oh?”
“It was your face for the longest time, but until I finally met you in person… I heard your voice and it made me… it made me feel differently about you.”
Sirius could see the hesitation in Dragon’s eyes and her face grew hot, she was starting to think of what she had many months ago….
Was Dragon… in love with her?
“Sirius, I fell in love with you. And truth be told, I am still in love with you right now… You make me feel like the whole world is a better place…”
“You… love me?” Sirius questioned, the sentence not quite registering in her brain from her confusion.
Dragon nodded at her, a darker blush than before taking place of the previous one.
She opened her mouth to say words, but they didn’t seem to come out… all she could say was, “I think I love you too…”
Dragon smiled at her and then brought her close to him once more.
The two stared at one another longingly. Until Dragon gained the courage to take a step further and lean in toward Sirius’ face.
Sirius’ heart was like a beating drum now, and she grasped Dragon’s shirt possessively, awaiting the feel of his lips on hers… Just as she had dreamed of before.
Dragon breathed heavily, and then felt himself melt when he pressed his soft lips against hers.
It was a moment of rapture, and both teens found themselves wrapped in one another immediately. A haven that they seeked never to end… But it had to, for a little while.
As they parted, Sirius looked into Dragon’s eyes, stroking his cheek and smiling lovingly, “I do love you too, Dragon…”
 
xXx
 
“Dragon… Dragon wake up.” Sirius smiled as she leaned over the bed that Dragon was sleeping in. Sichin stood next to her, panting and then lapping his tongue at Dragon’s face.
Dragon opened his eye [the one not bandaged] and smiled back, hiding the pain that was in his heart from the dream he had just had… “Good morning.”
Would he ever get the true chance to tell her the truth?
Dragon sighed and looked down at the floor, ‘Great things only happen in my dreams…’

© 2009 ravenazariel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
Added on March 3, 2009

Author

ravenazariel
ravenazariel

Pittsylvania, VA



About
Name: Raven Ellysa Azariel Age: 18 Gender: Female Birthdate: N/A Hair Color: Dark dark brown Eye Color: Dark blue Interests: I love reading about dark romances and writing about them later. I love an.. more..

Writing