Mr.Tiny

Mr.Tiny

A Story by rajualn
"

it is a story of a droplet which is on its way to earth from the sky

"

Mr. Tiny

One day a child got a dream in that dream

Mighty sky changed its costume to tar black flaccid clouds; flora n fauna of mother earth is ready to have a drench in monsoon rain.  Sky started its beautiful shower.

 To his surprise a droplet just oozing out from the cloud and moving towards him.

Child wishes to see what that tiny droplet will do and he named the droplet as Mr. Tiny. He is a cute looking drop with a pointed head which is just detaching from its home cloud surface just like a chicken coming out of its egg.

Mr. Tiny coming towards earth like a naive performing bungee jump. He closed his eyes with fear and managed to open them after some time. It seems tiny is thinking about his destination. Tiny remembering the tales told by his grandma in his childhood.  Grandma told that “our final destination is our home itself”. Little tiny confused at that time and wanted to know how source and destination can be same. Now tiny felt that it is time to know the secret of its journey. Another grandma point has crossed his mind that all the dropies will have different landing places but the same destination.  All the characters of grandma tales were dancing in his mind and he is hoping that he can see them in his voyage.

He is just away from the sky and happily moving downwards thinking who will be the first one to meet him in his journey.  Tiny surprised to see his favorite character of grandma tales prismy. She is refracting sun beams and causing the formation of nature’s splendid masterpiece “Rainbow”.  The rainbow become a little bow on the mirror like tiny body and appeared like tiny wearing a virtual multi color chain around his neck. Prismy dropies started splattering and tiny listening silently to them.

Prismy droplets formed into a group called Vibrogy. Vibrogy started trying to teach tiny about colors. They pointed the color red which is the first and foremost color of rainbow and explained red represents the energy and enthusiasm. Then they introduced orange which is second from top as a symbol of playfulness and creativity. Third color is yellow and which gives a meaning bright and happy. Green is centre of the spectrum and it represents balance and harmony. Next color of oceans and sky is introduced and that is blue. Indigo is symbol of mastery and wisdom. Last color is violet which indicates spiritual attainment. In this way tiny’s life started colorfully.

 He continued his journey and Pinnacle is the second one he met and he is considered as a dropy having home in tallest point on earth i.e. peak of Burj Khalifa in Dubai  city.  Pinnacle is a lonely dropy who never prefer to mingle with other droplets. If any oozed into his house he will eat that dropy and become big. But he could not do that after looking the cute looking droplet Tiny which crawled to him and saying Hi with his cute soft voice. Pinnacle quit from his intension to eating droplets and happily invited him to his cloudy home. The home is like an igloo which is made of cloud cushions. Tiny is a first visitor to this home and tiny entering the home and feeling very happy to see the elements of his grandma stories in live.

He received tiny and offered him a privilege of sitting in his home. Tiny felt happy for this. He surprised to see the pinnacle home and shockingly looking at other tall buildings. Little tiny wanted to know the lifecycle of a droplet and he asked pinnacle “what a droplet will do after coming from sky?”

Pinnacle said, ”droplets will do many things based on the deeds done by them they will be considered as good and bad. But all these good and bad definitions will be set by humans. All dropies are innocent and they won’t do anything bad intentionally. ”

Tiny gaped at him and he wanted to listen more.

Pinnacle continued.. He said that once a group of droplets splattered on a drawing board which was displaying a beautiful painting, painting was completely spoiled and the painter cursed the rain, cried and released salty droplets.

Bad dropies!!  Tiny shouted.

Pinnacle raised his eyebrows and asked, “How you can blame us for this? You should ask why that painter blamed the entire rain for an uncontrolled action done by a group of droplets. “

Tiny felt low and said sorry. Then he blamed the irresponsibility of painter who left that painting outside. Pinnacle patted on his tummy and started explaining other problems faced by the dropies.

Humans will never take care of us, they polluted us and environment. They are spoiling our lifecycle. They always interrupt a work intended by a droplet. Droplets are designed to help the green on the earth. Green will absorb the droplets and in turn they will release the elixir of life, Oxygen and also maintain the temperature and environment. But humans spoil water resources which is a place where all the droplets will live on the earth. Because of these human actions life cycle will never be completed properly. Droplets could not reach their homes in time and in result trees could not get the sufficient water in time. So humans are the one who should be changed and they should take care of us.

“We are helping them but why can’t they take care of us!” Pinnacle scowled. 

Tiny agreed with him and wanted to find a solution for this.

He started babbling that he should do something to change humans’ attitude towards water.

Pinnacle laughed at him how that tiny is going to change the attitude of humans.

“We can do this if you stop laughing and start thinking” tiny muttered.

 Pinnacle and tiny sat on the cloud chair and stirring their minds. Tiny suddenly stood up and shouted that he got a plan. Tiny whispered something into his ears and they both went to a big pond from which humans are collecting water for their use.

Tiny called all the droplets for a meeting and explained the total plan to all his chums.

All agreed with his plan.

Next day morning humans collected tank full of water and pumped this water to local water distribution tank. From this tank water reaches to every home of human.

Humans used water for all their purposes.  In one home a lady cleaned her used utensils and leaving the tap without closing it properly. One drop let leaked from the tap.

Please save me!! The dropy whimpered.

The lady listed that fable cry but she could not find who is crying.

“You used me and left me unsafe. If you won’t come to my rescue I will be killed.” The dropy wailed.

The lady got shocked and scourged the entire floor and investigated pin to pin. But she could not. The cry is becoming louder and louder. Finally lady went near the tap and dismayed.

The dropy is crying like an innocent man who was punished with capital punishment.

Puzzled lady went near the drop and asked the droplet “who are you?”

 “I am a poor droplet ignored by my master”, Dropy cried out.

“Who ignored you? Who is your master?” Lady questioned in surprise.

“You ignored me and you are my master” dropy replied in dull voice.

“What!! I can’t understand what you are talking about” lady stammered.

“You used me for all your purposes for cleaning. You are drinking me to maintain your body temperature. You are utilizing me to feed your plants which produce your fuel of life. You are using me in many ways that means I am serving you in many ways. But you are not taking care of us.  That’s why I am crying like this. You are my mater you have to take care of me. If you saved me we droplets can do our work properly and help you in return.” Dropy explained

The lady stunned and apologized.

Dropy felt happy and thanked her.

From that day the lady never wasted water and saved the water by all means.

All the droplets implemented Tiny’s plan correctly and succeeded in bringing a change in human attitude toward water.

Tiny felt very happy and it changed its state to vapor form and floated like an invisible dropy and reached his grandma again.

 

The sleeping child woken up and he decided to save water.

Save Water Save Planet.

© 2014 rajualn


Author's Note

rajualn
suggest me to improve my writing skills.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The best of its kind.....

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

106 Views
1 Review
Added on February 23, 2014
Last Updated on February 23, 2014
Tags: droplet

Author

rajualn
rajualn

chennai, chennai, India



About
I am raju who always try his hand in different fields. more..