I Love You Anyways

I Love You Anyways

A Story by Rachelle
"

A story about learning to love one another.

"
My mother and I had a fight this morning. She told me to leave. So I packed my bags and went to leave. She stood in the doorway and blocked me.
"You've got nowhere to go." she said with a remorseful look in her eyes.
 I was getting annoyed.
"Why do you tell me to leave, but you won't let me go?!"
I yelled vehemently at her. She lowered her head and takes a deep breath,
"Because even though you make my life hard, I love you anyways. I brought you into this world and I can't let you go and ruin your life. Letting you go would be giving up on you and abandoning all hope. So even though you scream and slam doors and use your acidic tongue against me, I'll keep on trying to let you know that i won't ever give up. I'm sorry, sometimes I say things that I don't mean."
She had little teardrops running down her cheeks, but her voice was strong and full of meaning. I was crying too. How could I have become so wicked? This woman, my mother, had loved me all her life and I was repaying her good with evil. It's not me against the world. I have a mother who loves me, no matter what I do. I don't hate her.
"I don't hate you, mom it's true. Thank you for your patience, mom. Thank you for giving me your time. You've given me your love, now I'll give you mine. I love you."

© 2010 Rachelle


Author's Note

Rachelle
Not a true story.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
Added on March 10, 2010
Last Updated on March 10, 2010

Author

Rachelle
Rachelle

Panajachel, Solola, Guatemala



About
I'm a Canadian teenager. I live in Guatemala. I love horses and hummingbirds. I love playing basketball everyday. Smile, Rachelle loves you. I have the habit of falling in and out of love at an alarm.. more..

Writing
Angelita Angelita

A Poem by Rachelle