Home Alone With A Cop Part 2

Home Alone With A Cop Part 2

A Chapter by quizgames330
"

George Is Home Alone With A Family Friend That Is Also A Cop This Is Due To His Parents Being Stuck At The Airport Due To A Missed Flight In America

"
George was told by his mother not to be mischievous with Bill the cop when his mother was ready to go to the airport.The doorbell rang and Bill The Cop came into to the house.He was wearing his police uniform.George instantly looked and stared at Bill the cop.George's mum told Bill the cop if George was messing about he should call her and she will give him an ear full.Bill the cop told George's mother not to worry and George's mother said bye and gave George a hug and left.Bill the cop asked George what do you think of his police uniform.George replied back asking him that did he catch any bad guys today.Bill the cop replied back saying he was on patrol in the town centre and everybody was being a good boy.George asked if he could be a police officer when he grew up.Bill the cop replied back saying why not.George then went in to his room and started playing video games.He started playing games where he is a cop.
      After a couple hours of video games he came back down with his iPad and started watching police videos.Bill the cop got worried that George was getting obsessed about being a police officer. He asked why he wanted to become a police officer and then George replied back saying he wanted to be a hero when he grew up.Then Bill the cop said he could be a hero if he became a doctor,fireman or an old age carer.George then replied back saying really, and he was then told by Bill the cop that if you really wanted to become a hero he can help others right now even though he is small and become a hero by doing good things for other people.George then laid back on the idea of becoming a cop and when to his room and started reading a book.
George then told Bill the cop he was going to sleep.Bill the cop asked George if he had a bath and did he brush his teeth.George replied back saying no and said mum is not here so she won't find out.Bill the cop replied back saying all heroes brush their teeth and take a bath at night and never lie to their mother.Then George got excited and went upstairs and had a bath.He brushed his teeth also.He came back downstairs and asked Bill the cop if he was a hero like him now.Bill the cop replied back saying yes he was and said goodnight to George.Checkout what happens in the morning in part 3 of this book.Coming soon.


© 2017 quizgames330


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on November 21, 2017