Home Alone With A Cop Part 1

Home Alone With A Cop Part 1

A Chapter by quizgames330
"

George Is Home Alone With A Family Friend That Is Also A Cop This Is Due To His Parents Being Stuck At The Airport Due To A Missed Flight In America

"
His Aunt had been looking after him when George's parents had gone to America for one week.George had a lot of fun with his Aunt Sally.But there was a problem when George's parents were about to arrive to the UK where George lived.They missed their flight and Aunt Sally had an abrupt phone call from her Grandmother saying his brother was in some trouble with the police so she had to help out her brother which is also George's Uncle.But the problem was what to do with George.
       She called George's Mother and she told her they needed someone to look after George.George's Mother knew this cop which was her father's friend and he was close to their family so she said she will call him up and he will look after George for the day.The cop arrived and George was told he will be safe with him because he is a police officer.George looked at him and kept on staring at the cop and then the cop whose name was Bill asked George "What's Up".George Replied By Saying "Nothing".But then George kept on staring and the cop was feeling a bit uncomfortable and told George not to worry and told him he was just looking after for him for one day.One hour passed and the cop called Bill let George do his stuff meaning play his video games like Fifa,Minecraft,etc and watch some YouTube Vids.George then turned on a clipping of police officer reality show and told the cop Bill that he was not a real police officer and told him that he was not wearing a uniform or had a gun & hat.Bill then laughed lightly and told him he was not on duty and when he is on duty he wears his uniform.Then George asked him if someone ever try to shoot him or hit him like shown in the movies or video games The cop Bill replied by saying a few times he had been threatened by a gun but was never shooted at.He told him he had a lot fights with criminals when he was a young upcoming police officer. George still did not believe him that he was a cop.
       Then after a few minutes there was a loud noise outside and there was this man trying to snatch a mobile phone off this girl.Bill the cop saw it from George's house and ran out from the front door and shouted loudly at the thief "leave the girl alone am I copper".Bill said it with so much anger that the thief got so scared he ran off dropping the phone down on to the ground and running off.George looked from the house and told Bill who came back in the house that he still didn't believe was a cop and said that if Bill the cop was a real police man he would have arrested the thief. Bill then gets a phone call.It was George's mum saying they were just outside after that the doorbell rang. Bill opened it and they were here. George was happy to see his mum and dad. The first question George asked his mum was if Bill was a real police officer.His mum replied yes he is a real police officer. George asked her mother for proof so his mother just showed a picture of Bill in a police uniform from her iPhone. George then said I knew Bill was a police officer and that he was teasing him all the time they were together. George's mother told Bill that he might have to look after him again in a weeks time because they might have to go to America for a few days for some business. Bill said he will always be at George's service. Bill left and said bye to George George replied back by saying bye back and had a mischievous smile on his face when saying bye to Bill.
Check out the next part in Home Alone With A Cop Part 2 Coming Soon.


© 2017 quizgames330


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on November 21, 2017
Last Updated on November 21, 2017