Quark or Crazy

Quark or Crazy

A Chapter by quarkcrazy
"

This is where it began for me.

"

It started one day when I was still a young girl.  I would have these strange feelings of beings so small yet so big at the same moment in time.  As if I was in a trance or something a second seemed to last minutes.  But how could I know how long it was? No one was there to measure it.  I didn’t have or see a clock anywhere.  So how could I tell how long it had been that I laid there and felt that way or thought that thought?  That single, indefinable, moment in my “life” was it small or large?

As I sat and then lay down I noticed that I was noticing how quite it was.  I noticed how silent everything was. In that single thought of silent AND quite I wondered if those words were similar. If silent, as though nothing else made any noise, and quite (as to not hear a thing/without sound) were the same then they must have opposites, right?

Opposites, big, small, same and different were beginning to occur so quickly that that one second felt like a few minutes.  So if someone so small in thought is to have a large vision then if it were to occur at the same time there would be an explosion of great unexplainable magnitude.

When that explosion occurs…that my friend, is where the beginning of my story starts.  Or is it?



© 2015 quarkcrazy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

113 Views
Added on February 7, 2015
Last Updated on February 7, 2015


Author

quarkcrazy
quarkcrazy

About
A thinker and writer creative first time on internet writing crazy forgetful spaced out more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by quarkcrazy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by quarkcrazy


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by quarkcrazy