(*Chapter 4*)

(*Chapter 4*)

A Chapter by LynLee

Chapter 4

I woke up in a white room. I had tubes in my mouth and going into my arms. I looked around trying to figure out where I was. I saw a machine that made an annoying beeping noise. Then a woman walked in with a clipboard and put it onto my bed. "Click!" it went. Then she walked over and checked on a balloon filled with water. Or was it a balloon. I couldn't remember.

What! I couldn't remember! What happened? How long have I been in here? I looked around and saw flowers and, ah those are balloons. I was able to make out the tiny card in the flowers. "Get well soon Mags. Love Jet."

Oh my gosh! Jet! Now I remember everything. "Now I remember." I whispered to myself. The nurse was still changing the water thing connected to my beeping thing. The nurse stopped, then kept going. "I remember." I whispered louder. "I remember. I remember!" Now probably screaming. I started freaking out. I pulled the tubes until they came out my arm. I pulled the tubes out of my mouth. I had just noticed that the tubes led to needles, so now my arm was bleeding. I also noticed my other arm was wrapped up. I got out of the bed realixzing I was still in my old clothes.

What happened again?

Why can't I remember?

I need answers.

I struggled to walk. The nurse was plastered against the wall. She was breathing hard with her eyes wide open. What was she so scared about? I struggled to walk even more. I was getting woozier and woozier by the second. My legs were giving out. My mind was spinning. I started seeing little red dots.

The wolf.

Something had happened when it scratched me. I know something did. That's why I'm here. But what could be so bad that they had to erase my memory. Or did they? My mind was in such a haze I couldn't think of anything. All I knew was that my legs couldn't go any further. The last thing I remember was hearing the nurse call for help.

****************************************************************

I woke back up in my bed. This time when I looked around, I saw a guy in a doctor coat. He was around twenty two I guess, he was pretty muscular and he had dark, mesmorizing brown eyes. He was almost like a teddy bear. "Ahh, so the beast wakes."

"Huh?" What? Was I a beast. What?

"Oh, you don't know what happened? Don't you remember? After the werewolf scratched you ya'll teamed up and killed everyone in the school. Including Jet." He turned around looking at the clipboard.

"WHAT???!!! NO! I COULDN'T HAVE!" or did I?

He turned back around and smiled. "Ha. I know. Atleast you know that. I was only messing with you. You should probably lie down. That yelling really took you out." He was right. It took every bit of me to yell that. "Why am I so tired?"

He looked at me with concern. He had something in his eyes I couldn't understand. What was it?

"And..... Why am I here?......And why can't I remember anything?" Okay, that was enough questions. He turned back around, looking at the clipboard.

"Your changing Maggie."

"Changing? Changing into what?" I almost hoped I would pass out again and not hear what he would say.

"Into a werewolf."

What? How is that possible? Why is this happening? Why me?

"When the wolf scratched you, it got some of it's own blood into you. And when he licked you it took the pain away. So that when you would go into transformation you would be in a coma and feel no pain. He owed you that. He owes you his life."

"What? Who owes me there life?" He looked out the window. Looking into the woods, hoping something would make him not answer. All he got was me repeating the question. "Jack Flinn. You may not know him,"

"He's in my gym class." I said, not realizing it.

"Oh, so you do know him. Well great now maybe ya'll don't need to meet. Well that's......."

"No," I said cutting him off, "I want to see him." He stared at me with the same crazy expression Jet gave me.

Jet.

I wonder what happened to him? And Mr.Lore. Everyone. I figured to leave them for later. Right now I have so many more questions for Jack.

**************************************************************

The doctor put me in a wheelchair, when I realized I still didn't know his name. "It's Dr.Cliff." He smiled down at me and I started thinking of something ridiculous.

"Peanut butter jelly time? Is that what the kids are doing these days?" He looked at me with a confused expression, then said,

"Oh, now I get it. So you found my little secret weapon." He smiled back down at me. This time I smiled back. He rolled me down th hall way. Through three corridors and two turns, then he pulled into another white room. There was a boy asleep in a bed. Dr.Cliffs tugged on his ear and he immediatly woke up. He whispered something into his ear and he finally notices me. Dr.Cliffs rolls me over to his bed and puts on my brakes. I'm a little uncertain about that. I turn to Jack and questioons pour out.



© 2010 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on November 23, 2010
Last Updated on November 23, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee