Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Kakuzu (or so they call me)
"

yes it's short, but it seemed like a good place to stop. I excpet the next one will be long though.

"

“This is one of the safest placed in the world and yet you always seem to be able to hurt yourself.” Jasper said as he tucked me into bed hours later after giving me a full inspection to make sure I didn’t hurt myself. “Well, technically I didn’t get hurt this time, just kinda shaken up.” He looked me in the eye. “But you could’ve gotton hurt; you could’ve easily gotton seriously injured.” He pulled the blankets over me and laid down beside me so I wouldn’t get too cold by his skin. “Good thing you were there, huh?” I joking stated. He kissed me on the forehead, “Don’t you ever forget that. I will always be here.” “I don’t doubt you.” I said drowsily as I started to drift into sleep. Jasper got up turned the light off and once again laid next to me. He continued tracing his fingers along my jawbone eventually kissing me gently on the mouth. “I love you Alice.” He whispered in my ear. It’s the last thing I heard before I drifted off into another night of a dreamless sleep. The next week went by both quickly and slowly. It was a weird feeling to know that I would be meeting someone, someone new. When I was in school it met knew people all the time and almost always, without fail, we would become fast friend. But, I hadn’t met someone in years, it made me worry. Every time I thought about it I started to hyperventilate. Why was I so nervous?! I would met him, talk to him and before I knew he would be gone. So throughout the week I kept telling myself. He’ll come, we’ll talk he’ll leave. He’ll come, we’ll talk, he’ll leave. He’ll come, we’ll talk, he’ll leave….



© 2008 Kakuzu (or so they call me)


Author's Note

Kakuzu (or so they call me)
i got my first review! yea! and apparently i don't suck that bad! thx. on telling my about the paragraph thing though. review please!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
Added on July 1, 2008
Last Updated on July 6, 2008


Author

Kakuzu (or so they call me)
Kakuzu (or so they call me)

Jackson, MI



About
I'm 15 and want to be an author when i grow up, so i'm giving it a go. I do dance, panio, flute, guitar, karkate and socializing! i hate preps. i'm a punk (but some call me goth) more..

Writing