The Mind.

The Mind.

A by Pullthecurtain13
"

Why so complicated?

"

I have Anxiety.  Somewhat Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.  Panic attacks, all that fun stuff.  What is it that makes us think this way?  The way we think?  Why do we worry about things we know arent reasonable?  Why are silly thinks huge deals to us?  Why cant i get through the day without feeling anxious, depressed, or worried.  Why do i hate my life so much because of it?  Why is it so hard to stop negative thinking?  Shouldnt we be able to say, "well this is stupid."  And move on?  What the hell is wrong with me?  And why do i think something is wrong with me?

© 2009 Pullthecurtain13


My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

i used to freak out or get pissed off over everything. it's something i rly had to pray for and work on. but for the last couple years, i've been just fine. i can just push away the crap i don't want to think about. i used to feel drawn to the depression/anger, but now i just don't think about it. try "feel-good" music. sometimes hard core music is great because you can relate to it and let out your anger, but really it just adds fuel to the fire.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
1 Review
Added on August 14, 2009

Author

Pullthecurtain13
Pullthecurtain13

TC, MI



About
No need to hide anything anymore. My name is Alyssa. Noone i know knows about this writers cafe thing, id like to keep it that way. I have an amazing boyfriend, Drew, his daughter, and Drew and i.. more..

Writing