Dearly Beloved

Dearly Beloved

A Poem by Phoebe Taylor
"

A letter to you, from myself.

"
Dearly Beloved,

I hope that one day you will have as much pride in yourself as you do for the ones you love. You have to acknowledge the battles you have so bravely fought to get here in this very position that you stand today. Your courage is admirable, your strength inevitable, and your determination never ceases to amaze. You are a force to be reckoned with. Your confidence shines as though it is the brightest star on the darkest of nights. You are gifted with the most beautiful heart I’ve ever had the pleasure of knowing; although others have wounded it, tried to manipulate and even break it...

You have never allowed it to turn cold. The way you love so openly, and how you gift your heart to those most in need of it is indescribable. Your soul radiates beauty and purity of the highest forms, it is angelic. Your presence brings warmth, your smile infectious, and your laughter the sweetest of melodies. A creation such as yourself, you are simply not from this earth nor universe.

Continue to fight as you are the bravest of warriors and a beacon of light, you are hope at its core. You have the power and ability to heal. A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it, it just blooms.

Yours Sincerely,
Dearly Beloved.

© 2021 Phoebe Taylor


Author's Note

Phoebe Taylor
Please ignore grammatical errors, but please feel free to let me know what you think of the piece.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very beautifully written. It sounds to me like you describing my late mother. It fits!

Posted 3 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

70 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 25, 2021
Last Updated on May 25, 2021
Tags: Self love, mental health, self discovery, one’s journey, courage, bravery, determination

Author

Phoebe Taylor
Phoebe Taylor

New Zealand



About
I like to be a voice for those that don’t have one. more..

Writing