My life out in diaries-III

My life out in diaries-III

A Story by Mac

                Have you heard of an International school where laptops,mobiles,etc.are not allowed?There’s one....mine. There may be others but I don’t care.

The campus and infrastructure was the best, but the inner core is what counts. There was just one thing there....boredom.

                The grounds weren’t even open to us, even though we(excluding me) were the ones who helped in its construction. Seldom did we(including me) ever luckily got a chance to play.

                What’s the use of having a shower in a shower without a shower’s head? It’s the same as standing under a tap of continuously flowing water. That was the case of the bathrooms there. The stinking bathrooms always had huge black ants roaming around. If you sat for more than three minutes, there would be ten different mosquitoes biting you everywhere possible!!!

                Coffee was not allowed to drink with the watery milk, hell knows why. Due to the lack of it everyone felt sleepy in class, what with the less sleep routine everyone was made to follow. How would you have felt if your coffee pouches got confiscated, and the next day some housemaster was drinking coffee from the same can? That s**t was regular there.

                During the morning pooja, we were forced to sing one prayer to God everyday which was sung so painfully that you felt you had come to a funeral.

We were always bluffed from one place to another. If you went to ask for a favour from any office guy, you were sent here and there till you got sick of it and retired from your ‘mission’. The administration there was worse than the government.

                Even after keeping twenty security guards and two dogs, students ran away from there. No one was ever able to do anything about it. That was a two-year old tale. Now....the dogs have disappeared too. Food there was worse than eating handfuls of bland salt. The curry was just coloured water in disguise. The dishes were always dirty, no matter how many times we complained.

                 A suggestion box had been put up. There was no effect whatsoever. Even if you put in a book full of swear words no one would do anything, because they didn’t care.

                Each and every movie we selected to watch for the ‘entertainment’ was watched by the housemasters and then given an ‘adult’ film category.

 Internet had been made a valuable heritage for us. If we got a chance to go online, we were not allowed to log onto Facebook, or any other social network. All chances of connections to the outside world were killed.

                They beat you, mentally tortured you whenever they wanted to. They never cared who they hunted.

                Onion, garlic and non-vegetarian food wasn’t allowed, but they grew onions for the horses.

Worse, everyday, one horse fucked two mares to get them pregnant. That was another way of incoming money.

                I hadn’t seen the outsides of that jail since don’t know when. My route was just from there to the airport and back(when i went back home for vacations once a year), no stopovers, nothing. Hadn’t been in a movie theatre for more than a year.

                If we didn’t have proper uniform we weren’t allowed to go to school. If we missed school that day, we were scolded by the same guys who ordered us not to go.

© 2013 Mac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013

Author

Mac
Mac

Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India



About
not so simple anymore more..

Writing
APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE

A Poem by Mac