My life out in diaries-II

My life out in diaries-II

A Story by Mac

 

 If we got late in pooja(worship of God) or were not able to come for it, be it a single day, we were blackmailed to change rooms or leave the institution. That was not heaven, that was HELL.

                They never checked on someone’s attributes or character, whether he wanted to become an artist, singer, engineer, doctor,etc. They just forced us to study. Study what?Bullshit! That was their only motto, to force students to study. Many wanted to become assassins in the near future, just so they could come back and kill everyone there for spoiling their teenage years.

                We were forced to skip breakfasts if we were late for it by ten minutes. Who would want to destroy his health for the sake of rules? Any of our mistakes resulted in an outing getting cancelled. Yes, that word ‘outing’ was coined by him too. We were allowed to go out to watch movies for a day in a month or two, and were further blamed for getting fictional ‘outings’ every fifteen days.

                We were allowed to wear civil dresses(our own clothes-the rest were just bags of fluorescence) once a week. The rest of the days, we had to wear sports/night dress ‘respectively’. The night dress was orange coloured suitable for prisoners. In the evening assembly(another worship of God), people without night dresses were not allowed in. Who cared? Everyone got a scolding three times a week, and a speech of blackmail. All the plans made by them had 0% logic applied. Pani-puri (Google search) was the only ‘better’ thing we got to eat throughout our stay. ‘Sleeping’ time was of one and a half hours in the afternoon. The youngest of all children were also forced to study late till 10:00 at night.We ourselves slept at 12:00 in the night and were expected to wake up at 6:00 again. This was our daily routine everyday, and had been for the past four years that we somehow passed there.

Mosquitoes bit us everyday and we got a five-minute bath every twenty-four hours. No one ever whimpered at the authorities because of the blackmail we had to bear. I am waiting for the day when that boarding will be sealed down due to unhygienic living conditions.

Even if you are the authority reading this, I don’t care a s**t....because that’s what I was taught by you’ll.

© 2013 Mac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

63 Views
Added on September 3, 2013
Last Updated on September 3, 2013

Author

Mac
Mac

Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India



About
not so simple anymore more..

Writing
APOCALYPSE APOCALYPSE

A Poem by Mac