Tattoo

Tattoo

A Poem by Taylor<3

On a little note held his last goodbyes.

Repenting for all the whispered lies,

he left in sorrow and in shame.

He couldn't stand to see her face anymore, that look of gentle tragedy.

 

He was the tattoo hidden on her heart, the poison in her veins.

He was just one more mistake, one more awful pain.

All those sleepless nights and hazy days, him falling on the floor.

And she never even questioned him, never even asked him to say those two little words,

 

The ones he said every tiem hie stumbled in the door, every ER visit, every night she held his head up.

 

The ones he couldn't bring himself to say anymore.

 

I'm Sorry.

© 2008 Taylor<3


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There is such grief in this piece that comes across throughly for the reader. There is a story behind this piece that is revealing but not completely... It leaves the reader to wonder... what actually happened to leave both parties so broken.

A very good piece and ink.. there is a couple of typos on the line of "every time he.." but an emotionally charged piece all the same!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This was such a sad piece yet very beautiful.
Amazing write.
My favorite part was:
"On a little note held his last goodbyes.
Repenting for all the whispered lies,
he left in sorrow and in shame.
He couldn't stand to see her face anymore, that look of gentle tragedy."

Beautiful piece. It was so sad but in an almost calming way.

-Elissa :)


Posted 15 Years Ago


I CAN FEEL THE EMOTION AND HURT IN THIS WRITE, VERY WELL WRITTEN....AMANDA

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

There is such grief in this piece that comes across throughly for the reader. There is a story behind this piece that is revealing but not completely... It leaves the reader to wonder... what actually happened to leave both parties so broken.

A very good piece and ink.. there is a couple of typos on the line of "every time he.." but an emotionally charged piece all the same!

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 19, 2008

Author

Taylor&lt;3
Taylor<3

Valdosta, GA



About
My name is Taylor i'm 14 years old. I'm a Leo. My fave color is Velvet Blue the color of my room. I've been writing poetry for 2yrs. as a hobby mostly. I mostly listed to music (rock/alternative) and.. more..

Writing
Untitled Untitled

A Book by Taylor<3


The Begining The Begining

A Chapter by Taylor<3



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..