' Who's the Victim ? '

' Who's the Victim ? '

A Poem by 'poetry by bonnie'
"

I watched Nancy Grace and it was about a pedophile who raped and killed a 6 yr. old girl. Got my emotions, so I wrote this poem.

"
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                      Who's the Victim?

      Why does the pedophile get away with it all?
                    As he hurts and tortures the little girl playing with her doll;
              After 22 counts of his sick and perverted ways,
              The verdict said 'He does'nt have to pay; 
                  So he's out and about amongst the purest of us all,
               With his sights set on a child at the mall;
               We protect every right of this pedophile,
                      When its the poor little victim we should go the extra mile;
                   Its a fact this sickness runs in family lines,
            We must be alert to the signs;
                       Then we may stop him before he rapes, tortures, and binds,
                     Laws need to change so we can act,
                   Before he's able to again attack; 
                          We need to be able to get him with just the '' intent, '  
                                           It will save our babies from being heavensent!                       


                                                       

© 2012 'poetry by bonnie'


Author's Note

  'poetry by bonnie'
This such a horrible thing, We have to do something!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

WOW! Bonnie that is powerful and to me,perfectly written. Im putting this one in my library as one of my favorites. It's so true,pedophiles get away with their disgusting way's everyday,it sickens me. I know this won't change the outcome for the little girl who was raped in the story you seen on tv. But when demons like that go to jail the law does not protect them. Jail law's/rules are way different. Now he becomes the hunted because of who he is.........Oh and what I meant by this poem being one of my favorites I meant on how well it was written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow Bonnie, this is such a beautiful piece. So well written, I love it. I agree wholeheartedly with all that you have said here. This is such a lovely poem :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


WOW! Bonnie that is powerful and to me,perfectly written. Im putting this one in my library as one of my favorites. It's so true,pedophiles get away with their disgusting way's everyday,it sickens me. I know this won't change the outcome for the little girl who was raped in the story you seen on tv. But when demons like that go to jail the law does not protect them. Jail law's/rules are way different. Now he becomes the hunted because of who he is.........Oh and what I meant by this poem being one of my favorites I meant on how well it was written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

yes I agree...drug dealer's get harder time than these sick f***'s. Sorry...but as a Mother...it makes me mad too. I like how you share your disgust with the world. A good message...a powerful read.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

323 Views
3 Reviews
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 16, 2012
Last Updated on August 20, 2012

Author

  'poetry by bonnie'
'poetry by bonnie'

Spokane, WA



About
I live in Spokane,WA. I've been writing peotry all my life. With every emotion comes a poem. I have 9 children ages 11 - 36 and 11 grand-children. I'm really excited to be part of this group! more..

Writing