Preface

Preface

A Chapter by Mix Opinion

I've never been aware that I am so distinctive in my classmates' eyes until I started my study in high school. After entering college, the curiosity from my peers on me tends to be even more obvious. I've asked why they though me like that in high school and university, and they usually gave me common answers: In China, they've never seen a student in their experience who can compose its own music once a theme given; they've never known a fellow who can listen to a clip of music and then find every notes of every instruments in the music on piano; it is rather shocking to meet a boy who can use 3 other languages besides Chinese and English; They find that I can give speeches in college about economics, politics, astronomy and physics, which are beyond each other; In addition, they think it is rare for a student to grasp a subject so quickly and then combine different knowledge together to accomplish a task swiftly; As for management, they think that I can converge a lot of people to achieve something and manage them well... There are many reasons given to confirm I'm so different from others. I've told them many times that I can't believe I'm such a "perfect" man. I've been trying to stop their biased perspective, however, they keep on considering others questions correlated to my figure in their vision, such as: Why don't you want to be famous in the university?


After some time, I gradually realized that my peers are not merely curious about my features on skills, but more about my mode of thinking. They often wonder about why I admire the politicians and entrepreneurs rather than young stars, why I want to be on a career costing long period of time rather than the one making you be well-known fast, etc. Every time we meet, they can't help mentioning their questions. Recently, my friends said that I'd better write a set of articles to explain why I thought like that. I accepted their request. And I write it on this work, sharing my opinions with you!


The book is for my family. They give me so many wonderful characteristics!


Zhang
Jan 16, 2014



© 2014 Mix Opinion


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on January 17, 2014
Last Updated on January 17, 2014
Tags: introduction, preface


Author

Mix Opinion
Mix Opinion

Beijing, China



About
I'm a student majoring in Engineering, but I have a wide range of topics to write. Most of time, I am a commentator talking about economics and politics. And I've many articles about China's social pr.. more..

Writing