...the fallen apple, where is it?

...the fallen apple, where is it?

A Story by Darshan
"

Feelings when you invent something...:)

"

I've created something today. I’ve built an electric motor that works on the same fundamentals founded by nikola tesla. I’m happy to have built it. Its an induction motor…but has never been built before in the history of mankind. Never this way…this different. The motor I’ve built demands a different power supply than what is available in the world…I’ve also invented the power supply. Yay!


I’ve shown this little invention of mine to a couple of electrical engineers out here…and our group is amazed to see the results! Someone asked a question to me: Why this motor is making noise? “Because it’s running!” I instantly replied. It’s really amazing to be able to see obvious stuff.


Humm…building something new does need a lot of efforts, and attract a lot of questions! I’m realizing this now…and the biggest question being posed at me is: “How is this advantageous to us?” I guess, I don’t need to answer this now. When time will come, they all are going to start using it, anyways. Necessity is the mother of all invention, they say. Perhaps, this is not necessity right now. I’m not sure if I’m doing the right thing…however, all I know is: I’ve decided to build it! This…is my tribute to nikola tesla. J I love you boss…you’re my hero.


At the end of the day, I’m realizing that I still am the same creature as what I was this morning: Two hands…two legs…and a stupid brain. However, having made this, gives an awesome confidence that there’s still a lot to discover…the question is: should one wait for the apple to fall?

© 2013 Darshan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
Added on August 27, 2013
Last Updated on August 27, 2013
Tags: Electrical Engineering, Electric Motors

Author

Darshan
Darshan

Surat, Hindu, India



About
Hey...I am Darshan M. Pandit. I'm the kind of a guy who likes to explore knowledge! (I've burnt my fingers many times in doing so...but still I love it) I may not understand the language of money.... more..

Writing