..so that we learn to rise!

..so that we learn to rise!

A Story by Darshan
"

A piece from my life...that explains some feelings that I can't speak.

"
Everytime I have a setback in life...I realize my ability to rise from scratch.

I consider myself to be lucky twice this month for impossible troubles. The past month was full of excitement, with a lot of minor ones, the following two were really exacting.

The first one was to spend an entire day with just rs 20/- in my pocket at this nation's financial capital (and really biig metropolitan city) earlier this month. I wouldn't go into the situation that let to this, but I literally was having  no clothes, no money, no friends (nd relatives too), no identity, no gadgets: no phone, no glasses, not even a watch! no help...I could find myself alone! Pretty interstingly, I made thought it all...(boy! you'd love the story when I tell you)...More interestingly, I got that survival in this world seems pretty easy as compared to living.

I'm witnessing the second one now: where every smallest effort of learning & researching for the past three hundred and sixty five days seem to have gone in vein...but I really thank myself (and not god) for doing a couple of stuff in between that's giving me all this confidence to think on my own legs. I like redefining the question: Is it all really lost?...well, for the time being, will need to start from scratch I s'pose. However, the fact that I am able to post this, signifies that soon this one's getting over.

I love this quote from the knight who is an unsung hero: "Why do we fall? So that we can learn to rise, again!" Its true...the feeling I am having right now can't be explained..afterall, what defines us is how well we rise after falling! In the end, the world seems a lot better place to live...trust me!

I expect to roar, at moar of these challenges...that too, thanks to all the efforts by great many selfless people around! I'm afraid I'll get used to these all...or is it at all something to be afraid of? I challenge you...try me!

© 2013 Darshan


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

277 Views
Added on August 8, 2013
Last Updated on August 8, 2013
Tags: objectivism

Author

Darshan
Darshan

Surat, Hindu, India



About
Hey...I am Darshan M. Pandit. I'm the kind of a guy who likes to explore knowledge! (I've burnt my fingers many times in doing so...but still I love it) I may not understand the language of money.... more..

Writing