Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Break-up With Varunika

Break-up With Varunika

A Story by The Alienist
"

A LGBT short story

"
Break - up With Varunika

warning - LGBT content

Note for readers:
Character’s count in the story -" 2 " (excluding mom)

An Anti - cafe in the northeast corner of Coimbatore. The concept of Anti-cafe wasn’t too familiar for coimbatorians like Madrasis. “150 minutes - 150 Rs “-stated a sign near the entrance. The couples/ friends who had their first visit were busy having a glance around.The Cafe wasn’t their first visit to have a look around, though their eyes haven’t met while sitting opposite to each other.Nikitha - obviously, she is our heroine.A beautiful Wench. She was wearing a red Party wear which matched her lipstick. She is not the most beautiful women inside the Cafe, but she too got few attention.Opposite to her was Arun - a middle-class Christian convert. Does religion matter?.
An envelope was left open on the table. It was a marriage invitation on that portrayed
"Nikitha weds Dr.Arun Kumar".
It was 15 minutes since they had an eye contact .The silence has to be broken said the heartbeat.
Nikitha : Hey are we gonna sit like this for a whole day ?
Arun : I don't know .
Nikitha : bas bas. It's Feb 16, the day on which we have planned to break up last year. Do you remember it?
Arun : Yes of course. How could I forget the day on which we met, we got our souls lost.
Tears rolled down.......
Nikitha : I have my marriage in a week and I have to end this now Varun (V+arun)
Varun : I can't. I don't wanna f**k this s**t.
Nikitha : You have to, we have to. Do you think this society nor our parent will accept us?.
Varun : Why don't we be the first example of this society damn it.
Nikitha checked her phone.
Notification-11 missed calls from mom.
She called her mom. The ring goes on. Her heart was trembling. The call was connected, "Mom I will be there in 15 minutes " and the call ended.
Varun : Time to leave ?
Nikitha : Time to move apart.
" Goodbye babe " was the end.
Nikitha left with a force. Her anger was shown over her " RPM ".
When she reached home.
Her Phone flashed :
14 missed calls from Varunika ( Varun + ika= Varunika.
Thank You
Note :
Please owe some respect to homosexuals . If you hate homosexuality please stay away .

© 2018 The Alienist


Author's Note

The Alienist
Please ignore grammatical errors as it's my first story.
You can write to me your reviews
- [email protected]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

627 Views
Added on January 16, 2018
Last Updated on February 12, 2018
Tags: Lesbians, break-up, love, marriage, condional break-up.

Author

The Alienist
The Alienist

Yerevan



About
Every single penny has two sides. -Turn around please more..

Writing