Tiffany's Awesome Story Part 2!

Tiffany's Awesome Story Part 2!

A Story by TIFFANY!
"

me and joy in the woods...lol =]

"

Later, Coyotiffany and Joyus wanted to do something fun together! They planned to go have a party in the woods! Coyotiffany brought her butt massager and Joyus brought an extra supply of toilet paper. Coyotiffany planned for the trip by bringing party hats and some tissues. Joyus planned for the trip by reading how to start a fire. The next day they got all their supplies. They hiked 3 miles in 5 hours. They eventually fell asleep. Coyotiffany was hungry though. She went through all of Joyus’s food and ate it all. The next morning, “Oh no!!!!!!!!!  All the food’s gone!" Cried Joyus! “Awww a bear must’ve ate it,” said Coyotiffany. Joyus said: “Oh well at least my Allegria is still here.” They both haven’t gone to the bathroom in 2 days.  Joyus’s allegria was going berserk!!!!! Joyus’s deadly fart sounded like a gunshot. All the plants and most of the trees in the forest died. The whole woods caught on fire. Coyotiffany yelled, “Why did you do it?!?!” “You should’ve stocked up on Allegria instead of toilet paper!” The helicopters and the police came. Coyotiffany prayed to God that the fire would stop. God stopped the fire.             

Coyotiffany and Joyus roasted marshmallows in a new fire. A bear smelled food, and came to their burnt campsite and tried to attack Coyotiffany.  Coyotiffany used her super ninja skills to defeat the bear. Coyotiffany’s powers were weakening. Joyus called all the Mexicans from Mexico with her whistle. All the Mexicans came and tried to attack the bear. The Mexicans came and couldn’t attack the bear because they weren’t as strong as Coyotiffany. Lucus came to the rescue! He kicked the bear in the nuts, the bear died. Lucus took Coyotiffany and they ran to taco bell together and abandoned Joyus in the woods. Coyotiffany couldn’t stand leaving all that useful toilet paper in the woods. Coyotiffany went to the woods to rescue the toilet paper in case it caught on fire. But, Coyotiffany really had to go. Joyus was standing nearby. Coyotiffany went in the bushes and lost her pants. “Oh no my pants are gone!” Cried Coyotiffany.  Joyus really stole them. “Well at least my hello kitty boxers are on!” said Coyotiffany. Joyus got so mad at Coyotiffany for abandoning her in the woods. Joyus started a fire with Coyotiffany’s pants. Coyotiffany stole all the toilet paper from Joyus’s bag and used the toilet paper as pants. “Hold it right there!” said Joyus. Joyus called 911 because Coyotiffany stole Joyus’s toilet paper. The police came. “Put your hands up!” yelled the police! “You committed the crime of stealing someone’s personal valuable things”  Coyotiffany put her hands up. The police took all the toilet paper and returned it to Joyus. They even took the toilet paper that was Coyotiffany’s pants. “How could you betray me like this?” Joyus said. “I thought we were friends!” “I thought I could trust you not to steal anything!” “Get in the car. ” the police said. Coyotiffany and Joyus cried together.  Coyotiffany got in the cop car and went into jail.

 

                                                                                                               TO BE CONTINUED………………….(maybe)

 

© 2008 TIFFANY!


Author's Note

TIFFANY!
ohh geez a lot of grammar mistakes....oh well i was in a rush!
i hope u like it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

these folks keep god on his toes putting out fires and raising them from the dead...i wonder why god didn't save that mexican from mexico who got drowned...ohhhhhhhh...I know...it's because god don't like mexicans. that song, jesus loves the little children goes, "jesus loves the little children, all the little children of the world, red and yellow, black and white, they're all precious in his sight..." but mexicans are BROWN! if god liked mexicans they would change the words to " red, yellow, black and white and brown, we just forgot to write it down...jesus loves the little..." lol...sorry, that's a comedy routine by george lopez...my favorite mexican american (not from mexico) lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


tiff,
......ok......i'm speechless. well, perhaps you will get it published.....or not


Posted 15 Years Ago


yoo!...joy! joyus is NOT an ogre =[ that just made me sad.

Posted 16 Years Ago


omg...wow

Posted 16 Years Ago


that joyus sounds like an ogre. :P
the farting and all......
sooo, when's part 3 coming?
is that when joyus gets her revenge?!

Posted 16 Years Ago


HAHAHAHAHAHHA
ur super ninja skills hahahhahahaha
i rememeber ur hello kitty boxers ur amazing [whoa lezbo haha]
o but u said joy instead of joyus once [near the end]
but i LOVED it

Posted 16 Years Ago


^_^;
I died laughing.
It's refreshing!
xD
Keep on writin'!

Posted 16 Years Ago


OMG!!! THIS IS SOOOOOO HILARIOUS!!!!! IT'S ALMOST AS FUNNY AS PART ONE!!!! THEY ARE BOTH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! I LOVED IT!!!! I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!! I HOPE THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!! nice work. =]

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 15, 2008
Last Updated on June 16, 2008

Author

TIFFANY!
TIFFANY!

A place.



About
HELLO. My name is Tiffany ; 15. I honestly know how to write, i learn it at school, i basically know the writing process, poem structures, English: no sweat. My poems on here are just for fun. .. more..

Writing
5/5/09 5/5/09

A Poem by TIFFANY!



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Nothing Nothing

A Poem by .:LiSa!:.