Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by paige burnett

December 4th, 2005

They loved her didn't they? Well maybe they didn't. Lyric Kelly was debating in her mind if her mommy and daddy loved her, if they even cared about her.

"Maybe it wasn't too late." She thought aloud "Maybe she could show them how amazing she was and they would show her how much they loved her. Maybe they would open their hearts and invite her in. Maybe just maybe. This was it. Lyric would show her mommy and daddy right now!

Lyric was only five, barely old enough to even begin to learn to read, but she was determined. She ran down the hallway yelling,

"Mommy, Daddy, Mommy, Daddy!!"

Lyric reached the end of the hall, just barely into the living room when she heard her daddy snicker.

"What in the hell do you want now Lyric?" he laughed. "We heard you talking to yourself in there. You're a big baby. Of course we don't love you. You are a disgrace. A f*****g piece of s**t straight outta dogs a*s Lyric. Don't be stupid now go back in play with your toys we spent all of our money on."

With that Lyric started crying and that was when her mom chimed in.

"Awe now little baby is gonna cry. I'm not dealing with that. Come with me Lyric. Your daddy and I have been planning this for a long time. And what the perfect occasion, your birthday.



© 2015 paige burnett


Author's Note

paige burnett
sorry i meant to post the prologue first! my fault!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that's a mean dad..... I hope to learn more soon!

Keep writing Paige

Nice work but I think there is something you could fix or make more clear

Your friend
Lia :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on October 22, 2015
Last Updated on October 22, 2015
Tags: parents, abuse


Author

paige burnett
paige burnett

saint joseph, MO



Writing
Savior Savior

A Book by paige burnett


The Feast The Feast

A Chapter by paige burnett