Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Ollivia Everette

Dreams can be a pleasant escape from reality, but they can also be someone’s worst fears; so much so, they avoid sleep altogether.

Having nightmares after watching a horror movie is normal, but what about the dreams of when a person is overthinking or when there’s the unsettling feeling of the unknown?

Some people have dreams that are vividly illustrated, where they can feel not only their emotions, but also the atmosphere around them. Experiencing the time that’s far away in that moment.

Are these dreams trying to tell a message while the sleepers are too busy being ignorant or too blind to acknowledge the facts?

Some people are aware of their problems, but don’t discard the things that are tying them down. But why is that?

After all, dreams are known to be the gateway to one’s inner self.

Why do people have such dreams?

And why is�"on some rare occasions�"the dreams become reality?

The life savior ones; where the message comes in the form of a pointless nightmare.

No person knows why…



© 2024 Ollivia Everette


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on June 30, 2024
Last Updated on July 15, 2024
Tags: gothicfiction, mystery, thriller
Previous Versions


Author

Ollivia Everette
Ollivia Everette

Thailand



About
♦writer & artist♣ you'll receive knowledge and solace🕯️ focus: Wonderland of Dreams, Dottore fic✒️ writes semi-fiction, dark themes, human nature🃏 .. more..

Writing